Author: SEARU

Enjoy more sunshine for health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-3-18 14:42:05 |Display all floors
I really feel delighted to see that every day about two-thousand friends can read my this post! I imagine that more and more people will join us to sit on the ground-mat for warm sun-bath specially in Spring! This reminds me one Chinese ancient folk story that goes like as the following:
Tom invited his closed friend Smith to banquet of half-鲁 on which only one dish of fish(鱼)was served! In fact Tom had been intended to make a fool of the guest!
As gift for returning, one month later Smith entertained Tom with another half-鲁-banquet:A round baked powder biscuit which shape exactly looked like 日!  (The early version of 日 is a circle with a short horizon-line inside!)!
Another explaining about Smith‘s doing is that: ‘Last time we had eatten up the fish of 鲁, now only the Sun(日) is left, so I have to invite you for a nice Sun-bath as dinner! ’’

As for me, Searu has succeeded on entertaining so many friends with empty words!----------No! My writing means a lot for you to train your bones become as hard as iron!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-30 11:59:24 |Display all floors
At the same time yesterday I visited my former physics teacher Mr.Liu who was quite interested in any topics about how to take care of health! He agreed to have more sunshine for strong body!
So happy to share ideas with the seniors! The old master showed me his painting works which surprised me!: The horses he drawn were so vivid with the hair of the tail being blown in the air that scene reminded me one couplet (风吹马尾万根丝,雨飘羊群一片腥)!  “You are thin. So all the horses are!” I could not joked in this way. Both of us burst into laughing.

Really, let's live closed to the nature where we can have fun with wind, water, earth under the Sun like wild creatures! We can benifit from the green living style!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-14 08:50:26 |Display all floors
It is sunny today! On the weekend I will tour around the local era as I did yesterday! Every time I always have some nice photos taken when I meet special ‘scenery’. Now there are dozen of beautiful pictures within my cellphone which are attractive enough to share with reader friends! But it is a pity I can not upload them onto the forum for technical reason!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.