Author: SEARU

Enjoy more sunshine for health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-25 16:02:58 |Display all floors
With the rapid development of urbanization in China more and more buildings have been completed like crops which are closed to each other leaving little space for your sunlight- sharing! Look, those houses below the tenth-floor can not see the Sun all day in Winter! Even on the top of building, the living room is on the dark side while the bedroom facing the south. So I advised my uncle to turn the bed-room into living one where he will enjoy more comfortable experience with the star in daytime. It is still nice to sleep in the north part in the night!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 10:02:09 |Display all floors
In the schoolyard I often see many girls ‘polluted’ the face with thick layer of chemicals which make them quite ‘attractive’ to others! I feel pity for their wrong understanding about real health and beauty! This reminds me a Chinese idiom:杀鸡取卵 which means "To kill the hen for the un-ripe eggs inside!"  Too many advertising notes have misled us to wildly use too much of cosmetics which habit not only hurts our skin but also harmful for health due to lack of enough of Sunlight-bath!
Here I want to make a such suggestion to young ladies: If you care too much about the color of your face who are always afraid of direct sunlight on! You may expose the back to the Sun  at home for some time that is also benifit for Vitamin D! Once again I remind you never try any chemicals for nice looking that is the basic principle for permanent beauty in your life! If you take my advice, decades later you will surely say thanks to me for the childish face that you still own!

(Some cosmetics might cause skin-troubles to you!  For more please check my that thread on cosmetics. )
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-1 10:36:20 |Display all floors
I can not agree with you more. Your post remind me of a pre-colleague who had caught a cold, it lasted more than a week. When he went to see the doctor. His doctor asked him 'do you always stay at home or office and seldom expose yourself in sunshine?', his answer is yes. Then the doctor gave him an advise to get more sunshine instead of any medicine. That means enjoy more sunshine is pretty good for our health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-1 12:58:48 |Display all floors
Seeing this writing has got the top position of the BBS, I feel so delighted that just now I have delivered a small red envelope among WE-CHAT friends for the success of the post!
Now I am still in the office with the bright Sun hanging over the head from which I can enjoy a nice noon-Sunbath after lunch cooked by myself! The cellphone can tell me the changing  of the debating-site!
Specially say thanks to the editors for highlighting of my article!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-10 17:54:04 |Display all floors
TO editors:
Hard to login since yesterday!  PIty!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-11 00:56:09 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-3-10 17:54
TO editors:
Hard to login since yesterday!  PIty!

"Admins" are responsible...not the "Editors"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-3-11 10:46:06 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2019-3-11 00:56
"Admins" are responsible...not the "Editors"

It seemed that the CD authority should consider how update their hardware equipments for 5-G era since the login problem has troubled us forumists for many times that has cooled down the enthusiasm of posting for many bloggers!

Just now I had failed to login on the blog-site-page. The I pretended to post new writing on BBS and succeeded on login! I am so luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.