Author: SEARU

Enjoy more sunshine for health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-23 18:08:48 |Display all floors
The sun is bad for my wife face so best keep it cover

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 20:25:27 |Display all floors
Thankopam Post time: 2019-2-23 18:08
The sun is bad for my wife face so best keep it cover

Both of your comment and avatar are interesting to me! I notice that many Arabian men and women always wear long clothing who tightly wrap themselves as an unique scenery on the world stage if you watch TV!  Maybe this kind of custom has something to do with the local climate and such clothing is workable when meeting with desert-storm! But I think such dressing is only fit on public occasions and wonder what is going on when they are in their yard at home?
According to ancient Chinese ideas, the Sun and Moon are the parents of all lives!  Life is the unified body of the solar and lunar elements! The modern science theory also proves that the Sun and the Moon had contributed a lot for the creation of life! The forming of huge waves in the ocean, the storm and rain and snow, all creatures live in the wild environment which look so colorful and strong! Thanks to the god of the Sun. Let's have a closed communication with the warm star who is our mother! Never be cold to  her smiling face and refuse her care!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 20:44:57 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-23 17:41
drink a pint of milk a day

Agree! But why are cattles  so strong whose body is full of calcium elements? They just eat raw weeds in the field in the Sun who live in a natural environment with enough sunlight!  It is the bottom solution for us to go back the nature and do not seperate ourselves from the outside world living in the closed room without wind blowing!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 22:14:16 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2019-2-23 17:04
your aunt-in-law may also be suffering from osteoporosis due to not enough calcium in her diet.
th ...

My auntie-in-law had been lying in bed for one year during which period Uncle-in-law had had to serve her as nurse that the latter complained to me once a time!  It is fortune that aunt is quite smart who had learned something from my mother: JUST act as a wild man ( if frankly speaking) with simple brain who leads plain life!
Now aunt is 85 years old who can freely go up and down stairs in low pace by herself and enjoys chatting with others beside the street. Not far away from them,a group of pedlars are busy selling fruits or vegetables. Once aunt joked herself in this way: 'I have become strong enough to be a pedlar! The outdoor training is better than any medicine!"
Dear reader friends: you may do such sum for me, in winter the indoor temperature is 26 degree centigrade while the outside is freezing in the early morning. It is risky for an old man to experience a sudden drop of air temperature when he come out from the warm room!  Why are  those seniors ready to choose to play outside instead of staying at home?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-24 14:48:39 |Display all floors
To the editor:
It is strange that my last two self-comments written half a day ago have not got approval!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-24 15:12:29 |Display all floors
                           Sunlight is the most precious treasure in the world
In Chinese we have such saying: ‘One inch of sunlight is worth a gold bar!’ That proverb reminds you to value life and make full use of time to do meaningful things every day! In the physics class we had done a calculation on the total mass of the sunlight reaching the Earth per second. The result was mere about 5 grams in my memory! Billions of humans and other creatures share such little of the precious gift from the God which is the main source of the original energy for life!
So you had better stay outside as long as possible to pick up the most valuable thing on the Earth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-24 15:49:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-2-24 15:54

Sunlight is the best cosmetics in the world
During the long Spring Festival many relatives visit my place. It is my pleasure to introduce mother‘s experience on how to take care of self! Almost all of them feel that it is amazing for a 91-year-old lady still owns red face with light crinkle! My uncle-in-law showed surprise for the fact his elder sister looks ten years younger than his 85-year-old wife!
I told my sisters-in-law to throw away the man-made cosmetics and enjoy more sunshine for beauty!  Chemicals can help you do cheating job on others' sight and that is harmful for your skin in long run!  Human should let all things go in natural way! Never expect that the unknown products from factories can turn you into a fairy!  -----------The skin is the outside layer of the body which runs in its own principal:sweating and breathing without your notice. Any of extra chemical will heavily pollute its living environment which will bring ‘fatal’ hurt for its growth!  You will regret after retirement if you spend money for beauty!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.