Author: SEARU

Enjoy more sunshine for health [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-23 16:11:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-2-23 16:15

UV sunglasses and UV umbrellas sell like hotcakes; looks like not many agree with your prescription!  And millions of Chinese have taken to wearing plastic clothing over their normal clothes, said to protect them from UV!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 16:14:18 |Display all floors
You sound like a quack!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 16:57:09 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-23 16:14
You sound like a quack!!

Maybe you are right! But I really intend to sell you more sunlight for nothing! (Kidding!)
It is hard to change people‘s traditional sense on this aspect! It would be as difficult as that old 'fool' dealing with the high mountain which had been the natural obstacle for him to get the sunshine!----------We have a famous idiom 愚公移山: There was a mountain in front of his house for which the family could not enjoy sunlight all day even in Summer. The old man had strong will who made up his determination and tried to move away the huge mountain with spade and pan. A wise man came up and laughed at him for his foolish doing since the project was too large to be completed!  The ‘fool’ replied: "No task can not be finished once you have made up your mind. When I die, my son wil continue and so grandson will! I firmly believe that the goal will be achieved sooner or later!  In the end, the God heard the news and moved by the hero‘s spirit and ordered one fairy to move the mountain away.  From then on, all of his family led normal life like others with enough sunshine! ’ ’
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 17:00:24 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-2-23 16:57
Maybe you are right! But I really intend to sell you more sunlight for nothing! (Kidding!)
It is h ...

I am not wrong, you are good at telling fairytales!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 17:04:44 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-2-23 15:57
About ‘It promotes bone growth. ’ ------------
Sufficient sunlight-bathing can prevent you from  ...

your aunt-in-law may also be suffering from osteoporosis due to not enough calcium in her diet.
this is a cumulative problem, as is rickets, that is easiy prevetible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 17:07:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-23 17:00
I am not wrong, you are good at telling fairytales!

But my words are useful for practice those writings can play an important role for your health and happiness!
(Thanks for your comments. Let's share the same sweet cake of the Forum where we can benifit a lot through bitter debating!)
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-23 17:41:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-23 17:41
SEARU Post time: 2019-2-23 15:57
About ‘It promotes bone growth. ’ ------------
Sufficient sunlight-bathing can prevent you from  ...

drink a pint of milk a day
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.