Author: tenderloin

Two China weapons US fears the most in South China Sea; j31 jet, 095 sub [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-18 21:22:48 |Display all floors

No. J-31 and 095 is not the culprit, WU-14, DF/5B, H-XX (hopefully, this one is in addition to the expected first debut of the H-20 and that it’s a specimen in the blackjack class with stealth features added), and, of course, let’s not forget the applied science, EMP, which promises to toast all electronic components inside any motherboard.  BTW, a pic of what’s speculated as a camouflaged WU-14 was aired by SCMP on its coverage of the [rehearsal of the upcoming military parade], I mean China’s ROCKIN’ Man!  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-19 07:54:16 |Display all floors
Sadly, tender, my posts are not being uploaded. That is the reason why everyone of us have switched to Joe Ching’s spam listing. At the very least, posts there don’t get censored.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-19 08:19:07 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-2-20 14:15
The US has 19 Aircraft Carriers (but only considers 10 to be actual carriers). So the US ...

Man O’ Man!  What are you doing still in the CD board my Man Boston?  I would’ve thought you’d be manning those vertical launch cells at us Chinamans in the 9 dash line by now like you did in Iraq instead of taking potshots at easy targets as tenderloin. Big man like you should [take on those of your own size] instead of thumping your chest at petite and peaceful little frames like tenderloin. Poor showing, Boston... Poor showing... BTW, would you be charging into Iran soon as you did Iraq? After all, your man says he’s cocked and loaded and that neans canon fodders like you... Poor soul!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-19 08:30:56 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-2-27 17:40
Nothing else is working for you? So now you want to play the race card? Well it's not working. The ...

Hehe...  Uncle Sam calling, Biston... Uncle Sam... Oops! Misspoke, meant to say Uncle Donald :) ...  

https://youtu.be/FCfdPSPTw1w.

I wonder if these people are as easy of a walk over as Iraq was...  And, how many body bags this time, I wonder...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-19 13:33:04 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2019-2-20 14:15
The US has 19 Aircraft Carriers (but only considers 10 to be actual carriers). So the US ...

Carriers are BIG BS’s these days, Boston, so zip it with your 10 carrier macho macho :)...

Example: one mid size Admiral Kuznetsov with J-15s is equivalent to any Gerald Ford or Ronald Reagan regardless of the numbers of  F-18’s you have in them because: your Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagans are of no use to your F-18’s if they can not take off or land on them — a promise that sure-kill ASBM, super cavitating torpedoes, are cerrain to keep...

Brag brag brag. Hey! You guys are the ones that let us into MIT’s. We didn’t sneak in so your own fault. .

Too bad Boston Man!!l

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.