Author: pnp

'Shenzhen gov't to start fight against e-cigarettes', [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-26 13:14:15 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-25 00:28
How about the claims and testimonials from thousands of smokers who have switched over to vaping t ...

How about the millions who don't smoke?  They have better lungs than those who smoke cigarettes and then switch to e-cigarettes, or those who are misled by clever advertisements into smoking e-cigarettes from the start?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 08:48:30 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-25 11:02
No, I did not twist your words, they are there so plain for all to read!  You were pushing the line ...

You said, "Readers must never be misled by your claim that vaping is good for their lungs ...".

I made NO SUCH CLAIM. Period. Full stop. End of discussion!
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 08:49:28 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-25 11:10
Regardless what you say, governments don't take this issue lightly!  They don't make decisions to b ...

Actually, yes they do.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 08:58:28 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-25 13:23
"Everyone's lungs will improve when they stop filling them full of tar and PM 2.5 smoke particulat ...

Do you know what else contains nicotine? Peppers, Eggplant, green Tomatoes, Potatoes, Broccoli, and Cauliflower. Nicotine is also added to pharmaceutically made, government approved Nicotine Replacement products. These very products are available for purchase and use by children as young as 12 years old. How about that, eh? The government can permit the sale of such a "poisonous chemical" to children, but heaven forbid it be put in a vape liquid.

By itself, nicotine is about as addictive as caffeine. It also affects the same brain centres as caffeine. Nicotine is beneficial in the treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ADHD, and Autism.

The increased addictiveness of nicotine comes from the MAOI's (Mono-Amine Oxidase Inhibitors) in tobacco, that bind to the nicotine molecules. Remove the MAOI's and you greatly lower the addictiveness of nicotine.

Please name the "poisonous chemicals" in E-liquid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 09:02:58 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-26 13:14
How about the millions who don't smoke?  They have better lungs than those who smoke cigarettes an ...

Really? E-cigarette advertising is banned in most States and Provinces in North America.

How about those millions who don't smoke??? How many of those millions have contracted pollution caused Emphysema? How many have come down with lung cancer from automobile exhaust and other airborne contaminants? Your claim that non-smokers have better lungs than smokers who switch to vaping are without merit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 12:13:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-2-27 12:28
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-27 08:48
You said, "Readers must never be misled by your claim that vaping is good for their lungs ...".

I ...

"I made NO SUCH CLAIM. Period. Full stop. End of discussion!"

You did not make that claim directly, (and I did not put that remark in quotation marks),  that would be too obvious, but any fool can see where you are coming from, and I am no fool!  You claimed to have good lungs despite vaping since 2012!  How are we, as readers, supposed to interpret that?  If you don't want to be misunderstood, you should not have mentioned your vaping since 2012 in the same breath as your having beautiful lungs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-27 12:14:14 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-27 08:49
Actually, yes they do.

So they should have taken your advice instead?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.