Author: pnp

'Shenzhen gov't to start fight against e-cigarettes', [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-23 12:30:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-2-23 12:43
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-23 09:03
Tobaco manufacturers aren't really saying anything. As a matter of fact, Vapers everywhere are sus ...

"Personal opinion plays no role in this ... only fact."

I don't rely on 'personal opinion', I rely on expert opinion which mostly are in agreement with banning e-cigarete because it is a con job to get the young, impressionable to start puffing, and then garduate to smoking the hard 'drug' tobacco!  And even if they don't move to tobacco, the vapes are themselves proven to be just as poisonous for them and for non puffers nearby! The US is now having a huge problem of young vapers, and so are the other nations.  Hong Kong is trying to nip it in the bud, so are Singapore and the others, before it  becomes another problem as huge as tobacco smoking!  Nations are already grappling with tobacco smoking, they don't need another health problem in the form of e-cigarette!!  Govts. don't make decisions to ban e-cigarettes based on 'personal opinion', so please give them some credit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 12:58:58 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-23 11:56
worked in the uk....we now have less smokers than any other major country in the developed world .. ...

Agree with you.  E-cigarette is a very poor, in fact very bad, alternative that carries with it  another problem for society!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 14:00:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-2-23 15:51
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-23 09:03
Tobaco manufacturers aren't really saying anything. As a matter of fact, Vapers everywhere are sus ...

"There is no damage, or even any sign, that I was a smoker. I smoked for over 35 years, and for the last five years of that time, I smoked 3 packs of Zhong Nan Hai (#8's) per day. I have been vaping since 2012."

Stop trumpeting your claim about vaping being responsible for your good lungs; it is not scientific; there could be any number of other factors that affected your lungs, not because of vaping. Vaping can never be good for anyone's lungs; your case, if true, has nothing to do with vaping! Your claim is preposterous, and no one should be misled into vaping by your spurious claim!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 16:19:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-2-24 12:59

"There is no damage, or even any sign, that I was a smoker. I smoked for over 35 years, and for the last five years of that time, I smoked 3 packs of Zhong Nan Hai (#8's) per day. I have been vaping since 2012."

There are 10, 246 views as of now; it shows the topic has garnered wide interest, but that has nothing to do with your spurious claim that vaping is good for the lungs!!!
Up-dated today 24 Feb: 12,521 views as of now, the number keeps rising, but comments not increasing; wish more would contribute their views on this crucial matter that affects their health so much!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-23 20:59:04 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-23 16:19
"There is no damage, or even any sign, that I was a smoker. I smoked for over 35 years, and for the  ...

Pat down thread got 500 pages.....but any smoking thread aimed at getting folk to quit should be top of the list....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-24 01:05:27 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-23 16:19
"There is no damage, or even any sign, that I was a smoker. I smoked for over 35 years, and for the  ...

Then ... start your argument. Oh, and BTW, calling someone's claims "spurious" is an ad hominem attack. If you want to start off by insulting your opposition, the argument is over before it even starts. We can either debate this topic like gentlemen, or end it here and now. It's your call.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-24 05:11:27 |Display all floors
haha

who will care peoples smoke all places

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.