Author: pnp

'Shenzhen gov't to start fight against e-cigarettes', [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-19 12:14:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-19 12:08
Both real and e-cigarettes must be banned to protect the public from poisonous smoke and fumes! E- ...

Only way to win this war is to rsise the prices ......thats how we won the war against smoking in uk. Make the cheapest cigs 30 rmb. That will force millions to quit
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-19 12:30:04 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-19 12:14
Only way to win this war is to rsise the prices ......thats how we won the war against smoking in  ...

Good suggestion, hope the Chinese Govt authority is reading this page!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 08:32:08 |Display all floors
Electronic cigarettes, aka vaporizers, are in no way, shape, or form, equal in damage to humans as tobacco cigarettes are. We have had this battle before, pnp. Do you really want to go down this road again?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 10:36:01 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-22 08:32
Electronic cigarettes, aka vaporizers, are in no way, shape, or form, equal in damage to humans as t ...

Yes, we have covered that before, but Ididn't  buy your story, which is the same as the tobacco manufacturers and vape ppl claim but debunked by health experts, hence more countries banning it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 09:03:31 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-22 10:36
Yes, we have covered that before, but Ididn't  buy your story, which is the same as the tobacco ma ...

Tobaco manufacturers aren't really saying anything. As a matter of fact, Vapers everywhere are suspicious of tobacco companies jumping on the vape bandwagon. We just don't trust them. We used vaping to get off cigarettes, and for 99% of us, it has worked. We no longer smoke tobacco cigarettes, and our health is a thousand percent better. I personally, just had a CT scan of my lungs. I do have mild emphysema from the dust and cutting fluid aerosols that I inhale, due to working as a machinist, but other than that, my doctor tells me that I have the lungs of a non-smoker. There is no damage, or even any sign, that I was a smoker. I smoked for over 35 years, and for the last five years of that time, I smoked 3 packs of Zhong Nan Hai (#8's) per day. I have been vaping since 2012.

Now ... before we start slinging mud at each other, and throwing insults around, like the last time ... I request that you ask questions. I will do my best to answer them using scientific studies. I am not here to trash you, but if you cite studies you have found, I will debunk them, to the best of my knowledge, using science. Personal opinion plays no role in this ... only fact.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-23 09:08:20 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-19 12:14
Only way to win this war is to rsise the prices ......thats how we won the war against smoking in  ...

Actually, no it won't. It didn't work in the rest of the world,and it won't work in China. Cigarette smokers are addicted, not to the nicotine, but to the other 4000+ chemicals added to tobacco. A price increase won't help deter them. Also, don't forget that a large part of a government's revenue is from gasoline and tobacco taxes. Italy almost went bankrupt because so many people switched over to e-cigs that they didn't bring in enough tax revenue. Governments hate e-cigarettes because they cut into the tobacco taxes.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-23 11:56:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-23 18:39
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-23 09:08
Actually, no it won't. It didn't work in the rest of the world,and it won't work in China. Cigaret ...

worked in the uk....we now have less smokers than any other major country in the developed world ...... .. only 18% smoke now compared with 44% in 2014.........source: telegrapgh....mail....
Our chancellor got tough raising the prices every year ......Hit them in the pocket
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.