Author: pnp

Political Interference in Canada Law Enforcement! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-22 08:10:38 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-16 11:47
Agreed.

Justin Trudeau doesn't come close in matching his dad's clean record of public service.

Pierre Elliot Trudeau is hated almost as much as his son is. He does not, in any way, shape, or form, have a clean record of public service.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 08:15:20 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-21 11:12
The man is a disappointment.

I think he blew the chance to be recognized as a Canadian leader who ...

Well ... he did say he admires China's dictatorship.  LOL

Honestly, though ... most (>50%) Canadians despise the man. He's not even worth arguing politics over.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 08:25:13 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-21 11:54
That is exactly what's at stake for Canada and he blew it.

Now no sane Chinese investor is going t ...

Provincial and Federal politics are different. What affects foreign investors in Vancouver's Real Estate market is not Justine Truedope, but the Foreign Buyer's tax, and the Empty Homes tax. The Foreign Buyer's tax was brought in buy the BC government as a way to stem the rising real estate prices. Foreign buyers were offering millions of dollars for a home/property that was only worth a few hundred thousand, thereby increasing the value of homes elsewhere. the Empty Homes tax was brought in because of the shortage of rental homes and the sudden increase of investment homes (homes that are bought from overseas buyers, but nobody lives in them, as an investment). A case in point ... A home that was bought by a university student from China, with his mother as a partner, for 30-something million dollars. The home's original asking price was somewhere around $120,000.00. I can find the link, but it will take a bit of time to locate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 09:54:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-2-22 14:02
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-22 08:10
Pierre Elliot Trudeau is hated almost as much as his son is. He does not, in any way, shape, or fo ...

For some reason -- maybe it was because he was the one who established diplomatic relations with China in 1969 -- even before the Nixon visit -- the Chinese people in general have good feelings about Pierre Trudeau -- and his son enjoyed the overflow effect of those feelings.

I myself was taken aback by this turn of events -- if Justin's two predecessors had done this I wouldn't have dropped my glasses -- and it was totally a waste of the goodwill of 1.4 billion potential customers.

Thanks for your last post, which makes a lot of sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 10:36:50 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-21 21:04
Not to me or most Canadians, learn about Canadian democracy before you make a fool out of yourself ...

Neither do I care what you scream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 10:43:12 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-21 21:02
Happens more than you think.
PM Trudeau asked his Justice Minister to only give SNC-Lavalin a heft ...

".lost jobs, lost votes."

Yes, lost votes, is his greatest fear, hence interfered in the case, which puts in doubt his claim that there is  no political interference in the arrest of Meng!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-22 21:53:01 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-21 21:43
".lost jobs, lost votes."

Yes, lost votes, is his greatest fear, hence interfered in the case, wh ...

lost votes, is his greatest fear, hence interfered in the case, and if true, he has been caught, and will lose votes.
Free press, whistle blowers and investigative reporters keeps our politicians from ripping off the people too much.

Political interference in the arrest of Meng would be public knowledge.

He could have sent her to the US on day one, but he let her use our criminal justice system.
But no, he let the system work.

Allowed to stay in her own home, treated far better than the barbaric treatment of Canadians in custody in China.

And remember, you are not a friend of Canada.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.