Author: parcher

Brexit kicking in [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-16 15:36:28 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-2-16 05:39
She is British!

Despite the hostile speech made Sahid Javid, the UK Home Affairs Minister, the UK ...

1st she has to get another passport, but not going to happen in syria as there is no british embassy....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-16 15:48:52 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2019-2-15 21:51
We have a citizen wanting to return, and he was a fighter.

CTVNews.ca

We also have a Panda who is a terrorist sympathazing A hole as well in here, who excuses a cult group who behead kids, And set fire to captives alive...A truly vile piece of excrement he is....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-16 16:23:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-16 18:29
Kbay Post time: 2019-2-16 01:57
The Geordie is a Muslim hater, so you should ignore his badly written racist post.
The girls (now  ...

Parcher hates the ones that want to do us harm.......
ncle uk/ its well documented that muslims rate the geordies very highly, And many speak about how welcome they are made to feel in the city.  Its also Well documented in here, how much of a hatred you have for westerners....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-16 16:45:24 |Display all floors
brainwashed i think

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-16 17:13:54 |Display all floors
MikeBasset Post time: 2019-2-16 16:45
brainwashed i think

Read her interview/ she does not regret joining IS at all.....
whats changed is her cult have been crushed over there, And she now thinks she can go back to uk to receive free benefits for her child.....
no mention of all the beheadings and the misery her cult has brought families, just me me me, but the usual western haters are finding excuses for her..   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-16 18:24:58 |Display all floors
Shame on Sajid Javid, whose Pakistani Muslim root should have taught him the art of modesty, and the humanitarian love for those in need.

These poor girls are crying out for help; beg to return to the long lost love of mother and father. Javid put on the show to his British master, "I will do whatever I can to stop them coming home...", he told the British press.
What a dog you are Javid.
Go lick up your bone.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-16 23:10:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-2-16 23:19
Kbay Post time: 2019-2-16 18:24
Shame on Sajid Javid, whose Pakistani Muslim root should have taught him the art of modesty, and the ...

Re: she is british.....
you have clearly failed to see the bigger picture here boy.....but emmy was also to slow to work out why Brexit is in the title, so you do have some company

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.