Author: reedak

Sarah Sanders: God wanted Trump to become president   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-19 12:42:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-2-19 12:43
Thankopam Post time: 2019-2-1 17:09
There is no God

God only exists in the minds of the believers, which obviously Sarah Sanders is one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-19 12:49:46 |Display all floors
When she can't win over support for Trump with good policies, she turns to God for help!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-19 13:40:21 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-19 12:41
"but the man with the golden touch,"   Who?  Trump was sued by many for fraud and for false claim ...

Your seeing it all back to front ....
despite enjoying a 95% negative coverage in the media, he still has roughly the same approval ratings as Obama who enjoyed a 95% posotive coverage. So many predictions from his critics, but none have come true, and he goes from strength to strength........ .nobody likes him we are told, but he is going to Wipe the floor with Anybody who he goes up against in 2020..........his critics have given it everything including you.......but to no avail     
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-20 10:41:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-19 12:41
"but the man with the golden touch,"   Who?  Trump was sued by many for fraud and for false claim ...

He was a 100/1 outsider to win the presidency........
he has been written off more times than i change my underwear, and former senate majority leader Trent Lott is writing off anybody beating the magic man in 2020 except Joe Biden, but he only gives Joe a slight chance. His lies will not stop him from wrapping up another victory......you need to come up with something better than 7000 lies .....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-20 13:18:35 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-20 10:41
He was a 100/1 outsider to win the presidency........
he has been written off more times than i ch ...

Sad, you and his supporters accept a liar as president of the world's most powerful nation!  His lies could have more serious consequences than you thought!  Already his lies about an invasion from the south, when is own intelligence community said the number of illeal migrants have dropped drastically and many oppose his wall, and drugs come in through prper ports not rom the porous border!  Using those lies to declare national emergency, now he is sued by 16 states and other individuals.  Yeah, that's the kind of president you support!  Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-2-21 09:19:56 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-2-20 13:18
Sad, you and his supporters accept a liar as president of the world's most powerful nation!  His l ...

I am not American so it does not bother me who is the boss.....
my point is all this hatred, and bitterness from Trumps critics are having the opposite affect........the public are tiring of all the same material used by his critics. He is a heavy favourite to win 2020.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-21 10:36:10 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-2-21 09:19
I am not American so it does not bother me who is the boss.....
my point is all this hatred, and b ...

I read it differently, many Americans are tired of Trump's lies and fake news and denials of his wrongdoings!  There are even others who strongly advocate his impeachment!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.