Author: tenderloin

IP Protection is a smokescreen , Sneaky US wants one thing ONLY, embarrasing    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-2-14 07:18:14 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2019-2-13 14:35
No, just normal education.

That's false information based on the flawed education you received at the Pet's Cemetery School.

It is obvious by now that the New York court had, under orders from Donald Trump and his co-conspirators, issued trumped-up charges and used them as a weapon against Huawei through kidnapping Meng during her transit through Vancouver.  The date the warrants were out against her was August 22, 2018, but the time wasn't ripe and she wasn't touched at any foreign customs in her business trips between August 22 and December 1.  

Remember that the U.S. president had inherited the genetic propensity to trump up charges against innocents or else he wouldn't have been born with the name "Trump."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-14 08:25:35 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-13 12:05
If you don't know China has had this hierarchical structure of pricing -- very low prices for dail ...

I'm not talking about daily essentials and luxury items. I'm talking ordinary, everyday items that you might buy at the local market, like a pair of pants, or a handbag, or even a wok. One price for locals, one price for out-of-towners (non-locals), and an even higher price (up to 10X higher) for foreigners. If you don't understand this, then perhaps you should go shopping with a foreigner some time.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-14 08:32:29 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-2-13 12:16
Oh yes, that's common sense for someone who's been arrested many times in the West and knows the i ...

In the West, students are taught about Law in high school. They even have mock trials with juries, judges, and witnesses. They cover things like Contracts, Divorces, Torts, Criminal / Civil law, Criminology, etc.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-14 11:36:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-2-14 11:37
cmknight Post time: 2019-2-14 08:32
In the West, students are taught about Law in high school. They even have mock trials with juries, ...

Well, U.S. high school students take courses denominated in the currency of "credits."

I know U.S. high school graduates who know not a word of Chinese and never took a course in law, but I also know others who took courses in Spanish or Chinese (especially in metropolitan areas) and never took a course in law.  The flexibility is due to the use of credits as currency for graduation.  

Since you were able to establish your decency in acknowledging the crucial point in the Meng case, I'll tell you frankly I believe that in your mind all U.S. high schools teach law as part of their high school curriculum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.