Views: 26941|Replies: 11

Spring for bloggers is coming! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-25 22:11:03 |Display all floors
Just now in the news program on the CCTV, I saw President Xi and other senior officials visiting the office building of the People Daily. I feel excited hearing that the government will encourage more people to do bloging for the development of Chinese culture! My heart is still beating faster than usual for the good news! I can sense that Spring is coming for all forumites!  I wish more friends join us and let our forum web-stage become magnet-site for readers!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-30 22:59:51 |Display all floors
I had been loyal reader to the chinadaily for decades before I started my bloging-business five years ago.  You can sense my great progress on writing if you have a comparison on my early works and the present ones. The more important thing is that debating drives me have deep thinking about the reality and try to draw some useful conclusions after a nice discussion with   forumite-friends that is helpful for us to enrich China education theory! Our work is meaningful!
In class dozens of students can benefit from my lecture; In the Church of the forum, sometimes one quarter million audiences listen to my lesson! I can feel the magic power of language! Bloging has trurned me from an ordinary 'farmer' to a real teacher!
To my enjoyment, our government will organize kinds of media platforms together through the Internet technology which will enlarge the forumites‘ influence to the public!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-2-1 06:27:40 |Display all floors
I think China owes me money. I have written many proChinese blogs. At my own expense. China should compensate me.

And yes its good that China encourages the people to write blogs but in USA they discourage everyone from using social media. China is strong and USA is a faggot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-2-1 18:19:33 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2019-2-1 06:27
I think China owes me money. I have written many proChinese blogs. At my own expense. China should c ...

Ho, dear Hailchina: Do you believe that I have written a novel in the mind for reply to your comment above since I noticed it as soon as I woke up!
I began bloging as hobby on English and I am glad to work here as volunteer with no pay since I am a teacher in public school. I feel a bit proud of myself for that I have won so many fan readers that means more than money! This reminds me the Great Boss Mr. Liang Xisen who has spent trillions RMB on potato-seed-breeding research due to his strong will that he would like contribute all for the progress of China agriculture! (Please check my thread <From beggar to trillionare> .
On the other hand, the Chinadaily authority has invested hard equipment and editor-technical professionals to maintain the normal running of the blog-BBS websites. We blogger-forumite friends should say thanks for their service who has offered us such an ideal chat-room for discussion on our common-concerned topics. I wonder how you would answer if Voice-cd ask you for a tip?

(To be continued)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-2-1 18:47:24 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-2-1 18:19
Ho, dear Hailchina: Do you believe that I have written a novel in the mind for reply to your comme ...

Ha. I have a tip - get new staff - we can't even log in to this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-2-1 18:52:41 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-2-1 18:19
Ho, dear Hailchina: Do you believe that I have written a novel in the mind for reply to your comme ...

I had an ex gf and her father was in the Korean war. I remember him saying that volunteers are taking peoples jobs. And its true you know. I hate volunteers.

He was annoyed that he got little credit for fighting in Korea because of it not being considered to be a real war. Two of his brothers died in the conflict pretty much as soon as they landed in Korea.

Would you volunteer for a war or conflict? I would fight for the side that offered to pay me the most, that way I would be fighting for the side that valued my services the most. I think some smart Greek guy said that you know. Probably smarter than you.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2019-2-1 19:08:43 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2019-2-1 18:47
Ha. I have a tip - get new staff - we can't even log in to this forum.

Do you know who I think of when I think of volunteers? The first ones I think of are the pathetic people that volunteered to help at the Sydney Olympics. Those people made me sick. I suppose that you could say that they deserved to be exploited since the majority were only volunteering for selfish intrinsic rewards - wanting to feel important and wanting to have stories that someone would have to listen to. Wanting to associate themselves with the event somehow and wanting to be a part of it for free - but still, I really do not like how these simple and pathetic people were exploited for free labour by the state especially when the event cost a fortune and sent our state budget in the red for many years. All the work that the Sydney Olympic volunteers did should have been paid work and these useful simpletons certainty did take peoples jobs just like my ex gfs dad said volunteers do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.