Author: Thankopam

Chinese court in Liaoning sentences Canadian man to death    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-18 14:30:46 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-18 11:12
Yes, you are right -- your fiendish comment here that the judicial decision is "murder" is truly u ...

Re: someone with a kindergarten education

problem is:

many don't even have that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-18 14:42:42 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-1-18 14:30
Re:  someone with a kindergarten education

problem is:

In that case maybe someone with a pre-schooler education.

Let me refresh that statement then:

Even a toilet-trained pre-schooler would have known drug pushers are ripe for the gallows.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-18 16:41:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jaaja at 2019-1-18 18:10

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-18 16:44:16 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-18 14:42
In that case maybe someone with a pre-schooler education.

Let me refresh that statement then:
Even a toilet-trained pre-schooler would have known drug pushers are ripe for the gallows.

Given that assumption and Chinese authorities' failure to deal this sentence in the first place, what does it tell of the infants that rule the law in this country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-18 22:18:23 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-18 17:52
Again you are talking in circles.

A biopsy of your brain tissue at the autopsy table will provide ...

Save your breath, insults don't work against me.

same law within the same country the actual sentence meted out at different times under different circumstances

Naturally, when the changes in circumstances are relevant to the case at hand. New evidence or new witnesses could come forward.

But in this case nothing relevant changed. No new evidence was presented, and the alleged crime remained same. Nothing changed, except international relations between the two countries, which have no bearing whatsoever on the particular case.

The only questionable relevance comes from China's legal system not being independent. As opposed to Canadian legal system, which was under obligation to have Meng arrested and put on trial, even if Canadian politicians would have wanted otherwise. Their legal system is independent from political interference.

killing a pig in Guangdong is definitely not something to make a big fuss about, but in Islamic areas of the nation it would be tantamount to inflicting a big insult.

How little do you know of Islam? Slaughtering pigs (in as humane way as any other animal) is not against the religion, only eating their meat is.

Even if you had got it right, it would not work as example to this case. We are not talking about same crime being dealt differently in different jurisdictions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-19 09:16:18 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-1-16 15:52
Do not twist facts.

So a white man is sentenced to die by a clean shot to the back of his head.
The guy is incorrigible and appealed the sentence.

Ummm ... no. The prosecution appealed the sentence, saying it was too lenient.

Imagine someone from Norman Bethune's home country trafficking in more than 220 kilograms of hard drug.

Imagine China smuggling opiates to Norman Bethune's home country. Opiates which have killed thousands of people in less than two years.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-1-19 10:41:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-1-19 10:53
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-19 09:16
Ummm ... no. The prosecution appealed the sentence, saying it was too lenient.

The lying toad has had several of my comnents blocked yesterday. his next move is to get me banned like he Did with senecca
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.