Author: appleeater

MOFA: China “closely following” detention of Huawei employee in Poland [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-17 12:49:55 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-17 11:53
I am not referring to these two Chinese; I said in general, drug trafickers in China are senetnced  ...

They were arrested at the same time and in the same place. They were his accomplices. How could you NOT say they were not caught in possession of drugs?

I do not support what this dipstick did, but like many others, I call into question the speed of this "retrial", when it took so long for his first trial to get underway, and the heavy-handedness of the sentence, where even Chinese law says new evidence has to be presented (when there was no new evidence introduced). I also call into question the speed and hurriedness at which foreign reporters were ushered to show a presence at this trial, when normally, reporters are barred from legal proceedings in China.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-17 13:58:46 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-17 12:49
They were arrested at the same time and in the same place. They were his accomplices. How could yo ...

HE was caught with 222 Kg of meth, when the law specifically spelled out severe punishment for 10 gm. No mention was made about how much his accomplices were caught with; it's your guess!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-17 14:02:12 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-17 12:43
Sorry, you have your facts wrong. Meng was arrested in accordance with a BI-LATERAL Extradition Tr ...

"Trump did not say that he could use her as a bargaining chip. He said he MAY do something (to free her) IF it helps him to get a trade deal with China. Not that he could, or would.'

Whichever way you choose to interpret Trump's words, there is no doubt the arrest was politiclaly motivated and Canada is an accomplice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-17 14:11:06 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-17 10:12
Robert Schellenberg: What we know about his case so far

Thank you for spending your time to inform Westerners about this Canadian jailbird

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-18 08:56:13 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-1-17 14:11
Thank you for spending your time to inform Westerners about this Canadian jailbird

You're welcome.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.