Author: reedak

What has gone wrong with American democracy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-1-2 09:00:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-1 15:51
"The Police knew they would be accused of racism, had they arrested those asian peodos?"

You have ...
You have tarnished Asians unfairly; you should know that Asians are not the only culprits! Repent!!

Yet it's perfectly ok for foreigners to all be painted with the same brush, right? I seem to remember many conversations in forum threads where "Americans are this", and "Canadians are that", and "Australians are the other thing", and "South Africans are such-and-such", but when the word "Asian" is used, you are the first one to jump up and down and shout "RACISM", and "CHINA-BASHER".
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-2 11:49:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-1-2 11:53
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-2 08:53
What's racist about it?

Repeating a racist remark made by someone else, regardless how senior that person may be, is racist!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-2 11:52:37 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-1-2 09:00
Yet it's perfectly ok for foreigners to all be painted with the same brush, right? I seem to rem ...

I am impartial to all, I don't condone any racial remark against any race, be it towards Americans, Canadians or Chinese!  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-1-2 13:29:29 |Display all floors
Sajid javid has defended his comments, And repeats that political correctness must not prevent the police from doing their jobs. Ms Champion also repeats that PC do gooders must not prevent open debate despite the left doing everything to bury this....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-3 08:22:28 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-2 11:49
Repeating a racist remark made by someone else, regardless how senior that person may be, is racist ...

Well, since they did not specify which country the "Asians" were from, and since "Asia" consists of 48 different countries with people of Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Australoid racial features, then the statement is not, in fact, racist at all; It is geographic.

Nice try playing the race card, though.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-3 08:24:12 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-1-2 11:52
I am impartial to all, I don't condone any racial remark against any race, be it towards Americans ...

Sorry to tell you this but, American, Canadian, and Chinese, are NOT races. They are nationalities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-1-4 14:15:41 |Display all floors
Being chained to an electronic device around the ankles is the kind of insult reserved for CONVICTED FELONS and not for Meng.

Did anyone see the nosediving stock prices of Apple and American tech companies in the past few days?

That's the result of offending Chinese consumers, who as a group now exerts great political as well as economic power.

Apple sales in China has decreased by what -- a few million? -- enough to send the company's stocks down and down and down.

Trump is just a clown -- in Chinese we call such a person "Dou Fu" or an isolated individual who's so opinionated that he wouldn't listen to true experts -- who fancies himself a genius who can outperform all his advisors.

In his reality show "The Apprentice" he was used to hire and fire people without any qualms.  No consideration whatsoever was given to the feelings of those loyal to the Presidency and sustained treacherous betrayal in the process.

Secretary of Defense Mattis -- the one he just fired -- was actually one of the greatest generals America has ever seen in recent memory.

That's what's wrong with the American style of election-based representative government -- you end up with petty, little men ruling over upright, capable men just because the former knows how to use tricks of deceitful demagoguery.

Trump promised on the campaign trail in 2016 to let the Mexican government pay for the border wall.  He never for once said that the U.S. government should end up paying for it.

But now he is resorting to blackmailing tactics to force Congress to pay for HIS wall, while hundreds of thousands of government employees either work free or stay at home without pay.

What kind of American president would allow this kind of thing to happen again and again shamelessly on the pretext that he was honoring his campaign promise to build the controversial wall?

What wall did he say during the campaign that would ever be financed by the U.S. government?

None.

So obviously America is now headed by a clown plus his coterie of moral midgets with pea-sized brains like Mike Pence and Pompeo, or warlike hawks like John Bolton and Peter Navarro.

All the good ones have been put to shame and then fired by a real-estate salesman who used campaign contributions to pay hush-hush money to prostitutes.

I mean how low can you get with American Democracy?

Rock-Bottom Low.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.