Views: 12731|Replies: 16

Don’t suppress the urge to poo, teacher tells her young pupils [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-29 11:19:28 |Display all floors
a37fa1ab-0eb6-46af-baf6-3ec7adcc8159.jpeg

Two kids use chamber pots in a kindergarten in a small town of East China's Jiangsu Province.

A primary school teacher in East China has posted a rather delicate and uncomfortable problem that her students are having: they are resisting the call of nature and often cannot make it happen, even when she gives them permission to poop.

The teacher surnamed Wang noticed a boy has failed to accomplish his mission after he twice asked to visit the toilet.

Wang believes proper, timely bowel movements are important to students' health and she spent half a class giving students a lecture about the importance of answering the call to go.

"Don't suppress the urge to poop. If you want to go to the toilet during class, raise your hand. If you don't poop when it's time, your intestines will have problems," Wang told the students.

After Wang's post on students' poop - or lack thereof - the Qianjiang Evening News reported that its survey of almost 200 children between the age of three and eight, found that 90 percent of them suppress the urge to go.

Another survey posted on an official Wechat account relating education titled "Shengxuebao" found that of the 653 parents asked, 92 percent said their children have issues with using the school's toilet.  

"My teacher in the kindergarten is very strict. If I stay in the toilet for a long time, she will criticize me. So I don't like to poop at school," a girl in Grade Two nicknamed Tiantain said.

There are ten reasons children said they have a problem with pooing at school: they are too shy, afraid of the darkness and don't like the smell, according to the newspaper. (Global Times)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-29 15:06:00 |Display all floors
Yes, just don't tell them to pee and poo on walkways, and pavements too!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-12-29 16:49:11 |Display all floors
back in The uk i average one every one or 2 days approx.......back in china it can be over 4.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-29 18:23:32 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-12-29 16:49
back in The uk i average one every one or 2 days approx.......back in china it can be over 4.

Every morning that me done.

There is enough S on here

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-12-29 19:19:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2018-12-29 19:20

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-12-29 19:19:37 |Display all floors
BBSdotPOLICE Post time: 2018-12-29 18:23
Every morning that me done.

There is enough S on here

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-12-29 19:23:00 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-12-29 17:26
what an arsehole remark

arse off

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.