Views: 9728|Replies: 6

Prepare suggestion to government work report [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-23 22:25:07 |Display all floors
To make a nice advice to the government for Premiere‘s work report in the two cessions next year is a great challenge for me although I have posted many writings on education and culture here in the forum! Recently I think harder and harder! What is the bottom reason why our education is still not as advanced as foreign one? Where is the start point from which we carry out the reforming and opening policy within the school yard?
It is necessary to have a good analysis on what and how is taught in class! -----------My new idea is the following:
Chinese must improve expressing skill for culture progress!

(Later I would make more comments for discussion with colleagues!)
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-23 23:04:14 |Display all floors
One story is quite tasty that took place in the Qing-dynasty: A huge photo-like drawing as real man from the west frightened that female emperor to half death since it was more vivid than Chinese traditional brush paintings!

Yes, we have to admit that our foreign counterparts are good at thinking, speaking and writing who are more powerful than us on expressing technique!
Chinese are used to repeating words and doing the unnecessary job like a machine with little usage of the brain!
We usually do thinking from image to image instead of word to word in a musical way!
Writing is required to be flowery in appearance and sound pleasant to hearing with little practical usage for reality!

For this reason our textbooks including the basic one dictionary are not as perfect as foreign ones!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-24 00:21:34 |Display all floors
If I am right, all Chinese should have a revolutionary change concerning work style on expressing!
It is urgent to update our dictionary!  In my eyes any version of foreign dictionaries acts as magic language coach who can tell us a wonderful story about each word! (Please have a check on my related posts for my belief!)
Our science books don‘t respect foreigners' original meaning! For an example: Newton's key word ‘force’ should have been translated as ‘迫 ’ instead of ‘力’(strength)that has brought terrible trouble for us in learning and teaching!.  Foreign children can easily understand the theory while Chinese students have to pay extra huge energy to digest the stone-like food!
Maths is taught from number to number without shapes!  

(Now I have to go to bed. See you tomorrow!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-24 15:37:49 |Display all floors
To deal with an English article, once-reading is enough for the settlement since every sentence is easy to understand!  But many Chinese texts are specially produced which are difficult for kids to get the author‘s real meaning even after times of reading! One famous saying going like:“Dozens of reading can offer you a nice comprehension to any article!”-------------Sooner or later Chinese would throw away this kind of bad "tradition"! In fact it  is bad habit on expressing method for which our nation have pay high price for the wrongdoing! Our ‘good’  art works are hard to be recognized in the international market due to the strange speaking style to foreigners!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-24 20:51:01 |Display all floors
Chinese students are always asked to recite some principals without one-word error while their counterparts are encouraged to tell the same story in another way according to self-comprehension! Furthermore we teacher have to prepare one lecture for hours who also do reciting as recorder before the kids that kind of expressing is hard to move the audience!  The frequent exams go like the medical checks in the hospital which often let them feel nervous that management is harmful for their ‘physical training on the playground’!  It is hard to say Chinese students do enjoy reading books since schooling has peeled off their precious interest in research and innovation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-24 21:48:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-12-24 22:07

Let books become a piece of cake, turn teaching into tour-guiding and make learning as  pleasant traveling in the magic world! -----------That is an ideal bullet train running in the information era! I estimate that it would take us a few years to complete the great cause in the culture field if we are ready to challenge ourselves on the old expressing habit!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-26 14:43:45 |Display all floors
              Is Chinese language as colorful as English?

I think English is the most colorful language in the world since it owns the powerful vocabulary with which you can describe any thing with a fine picture in detailed way with more image element points just as you could see on the computer screen!
We Chinese should learn from western friends on writing style.---------Only in this way, Chinese could be as attractive as English!

(The above is my one of my early blogs that is fit for a strong comment!)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.