Author: serenades

Mom tells daughter physical appearance is meaningless, prompts debate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-24 18:38:50 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2018-12-23 04:37
Sure enough, calling an attractive lady a "passive receptacle" is extremely flattering. I understa ...

I don't see it that way at all.

Maybe in your dictionary every flower is a poison ivy, but certainly not in mine.

Harvey Weinstein?

Your mantra is just like linking Bill Clinton to the term "lip service."  Only a very dirty mind like yours would link the two together.

A woman is a passive receptacle anatomically just like a flower is a passive receptacle for a bee's proboscis.

To attract a bee to come and do its thing, the flower needs to be colorful and flagrant.

That is nature's way of doing its thing.

Ah so...... that's what you should say now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-24 18:40:36 |Display all floors
JeffreyArcher Post time: 2018-12-24 02:05
Beauty is only skin deep

That skin must be real thick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-25 10:02:50 |Display all floors
Society is to blame for the obsession with outward appearance, forcing graduates to go for cosmetic surgery first, then to job interview, to better their chances!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-25 15:56:42 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-12-25 10:02
Society is to blame for the obsession with outward appearance, forcing graduates to go for cosmetic  ...

What is society not to blame for ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.