Views: 1536|Replies: 5

The dog is not good at maths [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-9 14:13:21 |Display all floors
I Peel off an orange that has about ten parts inside which connect each other like garlic. I notice that one of parts is a bit rot with special color. Instead of throwing away the whole fruit as rubbish, I decide to feed it to the dog. I seperate one part from the ‘group’ and drop it to the ground for a test since the creature has no taste on apple!  To my enjoyment the dog smells on it for a while and swallows it and looks up at me for more. Then I feed the animal with the special food one after other. At last the three remaining parts still ‘united’  together which I drop to the dog for the end of the program!  To my surprise the animal can not recognize it as the same food as before  and refuses to take it!  I leave for minutes. Later the leftover is still there. I have to pick it up and divide it into three parts for the strange ‘customer’!  Till now the dog quickly eat up without any delay like hungry wolf!

(Don't laugh at the pity animal. Sometimes humans also act in that way. We may easily pick up the coins on the road while ignoring the big banknotes which are not far away from the former! )
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 15:42:02 |Display all floors
Dear reader friends: Do you admit my this post goes like those articles from The New Concept English on writing style? I do wish so!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 17:35:56 |Display all floors
Rabies

Dogs spread rabies.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-9 19:13:50 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-12-9 17:35
Rabies

Dogs spread rabies.

Many people raise dog for fun. Anything has dark side. Rabies is terrible for which we must be careful when dealing with pet-dog. Just now I asked the 6-year-old grandson-in-law to feed the dog with the leftover-chicken-bones. But as soon as the order flew out of the mouth, I regreted since the dog might bite his hand for   the food in it! So I run to the scene and make sure everything going on the right track!
If Tom is bitten by any dog, he must be sent to the hospital at once for a special injection which would cost at least 1000 thousand RMB to avoid  possible rabies in future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 06:03:46 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-12-9 19:13
Many people raise dog for fun. Anything has dark side. Rabies is terrible for which we must be car ...

Problems

Dogs are a significant danger to humans. They are a source of noise. They also destroy vulnerable species.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-10 06:47:53 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-12-10 06:03
Problems

Dogs are a significant danger to humans. They are a source of noise. They also destroy v ...

Agree! In fact I dislike pet-raising since that is waste of time and money! Maybe any hobby has such color!
When I was as little as 7 years old, dad offered me a small basket and a knife with a wooden handle for me to get in weeds from the fields to feed pig and goat! That was my earlist labour work. Every day I went to the vegetable fields to cut wild plants for the animals like an adult worker in factory. For this reason  that old peasant joked me as safeguard-man who regularly patrols around! In that era we kept pig and goats for money or directly for meat that was worth your working!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.