Author: tenderloin

China demands Canada to release Huawei CFO or break diplomatic tie.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-12-12 14:47:04 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-12-12 10:39
Ex-Canadian diplomat arrested in China

Tit-for-tat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-12 15:03:48 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-12-12 10:39
Ex-Canadian diplomat arrested in China

T
hinking and dreaming that China is "hundred years old China" when old-nato gangsters robbed, raped, killed and destroyed as they wished. The US military alone got away with huge cash in demands as well. That was also somehow engineered to pave the ways for a full-blown attack by the extremely barbaric Japanese invasion of China. No more such handsome takeaways and not any longer; then the lead team of old-nato gangsters blew its old legs and toes when the bloody Japs rained dive bombers upon a restful sortie of Hawaii islands !!

Lessons never learned well is the key word of the day, most unfortunately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-12 16:39:41 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-12-12 10:36
In that case, China can release Michael Kovrig, who was arrested today with NO CLEAR REASON what ...

This is a lie. They were certainly spies who were on the payroll of some dubious western agencies.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-12 16:45:18 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-12-11 08:15
Wrong on all counts. Canada's population is 36.71 million. Canada is home to a broad and diverse ...

Without the imports from China, the inflation would have gone through the roof long before in Canada, and you guys would have had to only chomp on cheap junk food like  hamburgers for every meal you have.

Additionally, your two-bit manufacturing sector is only an appendage, or figuratively an appendix to that of your big brother, and could make no impact on the global supply chain if it disappears altogether. Without China, people will suffer, but without Canada, everything will stay the same, or even better.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-13 09:53:41 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-12-12 13:23
Well and good in a very civilized world of current affairs. He could be a very dangerous spy or  ...

He is a government of Canada employee on leave and working for an NGO which has an office in Hong Kong. He was in Beijing on personal matters, and arrested. YOUR government is not saying where he is being held, nor are they telling MY government on what grounds (charges) he is being detained on. Michael Kovrig was the lead diplomat that arranged all of the affairs for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's visit to China, in 2016.

As of this morning (PST), a second Canadian has gone missing in China, after he notified embassy officials that he was being questioned by Chinese authorities.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-13 10:31:08 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-12-12 16:45
Without the imports from China, the inflation would have gone through the roof long before in Cana ...

Actually, I have to thank China. If it wasn't for having to rebuild Chinese gearboxes 2-weeks after a company purchases and installs them, because your "engineers" can't choose the proper bearings, or even design a gear that matches properly with its pinion, I'd be out of a job. Chinese designed and manufactured equipment is the worst pile of garbage, I've ever had the misfortune to have to work with.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-13 10:40:14 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-12-12 16:45
Without the imports from China, the inflation would have gone through the roof long before in Cana ...
your two-bit manufacturing sector is only an appendage, or figuratively an appendix to that of your big brother, and could make no impact on the global supply chain if it disappears altogether

I hope that one day you get an opportunity to come here and see our "two-bit manufacturing sector" firsthand. Your eyes will be opened very quickly.

Without China, people will suffer, but without Canada, everything will stay the same, or even better

Without China, incidents of counterfeit and fake products would drop dramatically, as would unemployment in other countries, as what was once manufactured in China, would now be manufactured in-house, and employees in other countries generally tend to take more pride in their work, than Chinese do. Chinese don't give a single hoot about the quality of their work, as long as the money keeps rolling in.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.