Views: 13850|Replies: 3

Bad News For Smokers! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-21 13:29:14 |Display all floors
CD,
"Male smokers are at higher risk of reproductive problems, including difficulty conceiving, abnormal sperm and partners who have miscarriages or deformed fetuses, according to a survey based on more than 4,000 male patients across China."

Just at well, smokers should not reproduce; they pass poisonous secondhand smoke to their family members, the most vulnerable being their very young children!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-11-28 11:33:41 |Display all floors
just this morning i saw a child on the back of a scooter whist his father was smoking driving the bike. its a foul habit, but so selfish when they dont give a damn about non smokers healths
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-1 08:14:32 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-11-28 11:33
just this morning i saw a child on the back of a scooter whist his father was smoking driving the bi ...

Ha, I've seen more than that everyday; grandfathers smoking on park benches with grandchildren by their side inhaling all their second- hand smoke!  Or father/grandfather smoking while carrying child/grandchild in the arms, etc etc!  Pity those kids!  A new generation of smokers is created everyday!  No wonder when they grow up, they think it is OK for smokers to puff wherever they like, they will never tell smokers to stub it out!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-12-6 19:37:42 |Display all floors
Seems like the 70s in the US.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.