Author: ceciliazhang

Depraved Chinese women are bringing the country down, says education billionaire    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-26 11:58:41 |Display all floors
Results normally speak for themselves.

If China's women have been doing a poor job in raising their children, why is China's the only continuous human civilization in the last 4000 years?

And if the 'education billionaire' had meant to say that only women of the modern era fit his description then why has China been able to achieve what others couldn't in the past forty years?

Nope, you can't say Chinese women are 'depraved' and doing a poor job raising kids while simultaneously acknowledging the fact that these kids of theirs have been doing an unprecedentedly good job in building their country.

So which is which?

You can't have the cake and eat it too.

Raising a child is a lot of work -- tasks and responsibilities that need to be shared by both parents.  

Therefore it stands to reason that people of both sexes have to be held responsible for the end results of raising kids in our society.

It wouldn't be fair or reasonable to attribute good results to men and bad results to women, in addition to calling the latter 'depraved.'

When the aggregate results have been proven by objective facts to be excellent in the past forty years, and here you have someone like this Charles chap who is belittling the positive influence of the mothers, there obviously is something very wrongful in his logic.

Where was his own mother during all the fledgling years of his growth into manhood?

Sometimes people make inordinate comments just to drum up free publicity to their businesses.

This could very well be one of those cases whose logic shouldn't have been very difficult to understand, unless you are an 82 year-old man from S city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 13:49:37 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-26 11:32
I have to agree with you; as I said  all along, Yu has the right to make comments, no one should t ...

You are such an unmitigated Old World Howler, npn.

If you go to any Western forum, and say all white females are depraved women you will be kicked out that forum in no time and charged in court for defamation the following day.

Or if you go to Europe and say all Juz should burn in hell or die in the gas chambers, do you think you are exercising your rights to free speech?  Again you will be kicked out in no time and charged in court the very next day.

So there is a common thread of human decency that no one can cut by using an excuse called freedom of speech.

This is not free speech that Charles the 'education billionaire' was exercising here.  This is a mistake the man made for which he has now made amends through his public apology.  

So it stands to reason that anyone coming up on the heels on his apology to hold on to that insane platform in the name of freedom of speech deserves to have his numskull scraped clean from ear to ear to store pee.

Yes, your only reason of coming back to uphold his original mistake is because you do not want to lose face in public, and aren't man enough to admit your own mistake like he did.  That is the definition of cowardice, and don't say I haven't given you plenty of opportunity to retrace your missteps and exit gracefully.

Consequently, there is nothing I can do for you except to return your skull to the seller for inadequate sanitization.  I imagine you will be stubborn enough to ask him for a refund.

You have been talking big about the 'verbosity' of other people's posts, but I went back to 2015 to see if you had posted anything substantial -- anything with some insight that could convince us you're more than a piece of brainless howling meat from the Ancient Forest -- and I regret to have to tell the audience here that I couldn't find one despite my best efforts.

Having a peanut as your brain is no shame if you can actually quiet down to receive a few lessons, but even on this count you have failed.

As everyone can see your IQ is so low that I wonder whether after all the lessons you have received from me FREE FREE FREE you have yet learned to enclose quotations in brackets, so that when other people reply to your posts there could be less confusion.

Since you are in China and presumably have female Chinese friends or even relatives, you are hereby also labeling them as 'depraved' unless you are claiming that because of your lack of character in your use of flattery, they have now risen to the other category of women we have specially labeled for you as "MINUS ONE."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 14:09:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-26 11:49
"and now fearing that you might follow your predecessor Senecca, you are coming.."

Asumption agai ...

Ah so.

So now you believe by flattering the mods here like you did with the Chief's wife, you can be an exception to the rules here.

Remember it was YOU who started the spark that led to the prairie fire of indignation amongst the forumites here by persistently referring to Chinese women as "depraved" and castigating my posts as 'verbose' and 'patriotic.'

If you truly want to understand the meaning of 'verbose' you need only to look at your own one-paragraph posts -- I can curtail most of them down to one sentence instead of one paragraph and deliver the same nutty message.

And let me inform you that there is no such thing as a patriotic referee in any sports or discussions.  We all go by the same rules and regulations, and either we are right or we are mistaken.

On this issue about "Depravity of Chinese women" you are mistaken and holding on to it is futile and cowardly.

The only thing for you to do is to issue a formal apology or simply desist from discussing further, or whistle in the dark and pretend as if nothing has happened -- as you are prone to do as always.

Or even better -- drop your pants and prove that you've got more than one inch of air as the son of a gun.

Further arguments from you will put you in such a bad light that you can no longer travel to Hades after even the numskull has been incinerated.

So be a man and do the right thing NOW -- just say you are sorry for your stubborn misbehavior as a DEPRAVED contortionist!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 14:20:24 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-26 11:49
"and now fearing that you might follow your predecessor Senecca, you are coming.."

Asumption agai ...

Ah so.

So now you believe by flattering someone here like you did with MINUS ONE, you can be an exception to the rules here.

Remember it was YOU who started the spark that led to the prairie fire of indignation amongst the forumites here by persistently referring to Chinese women as "depraved" and castigating my posts as 'verbose' and 'patriotic.'

If you truly want to understand the meaning of 'verbose' you need only to look at your own one-paragraph posts -- I can curtail most of them down to one sentence instead of one paragraph and deliver the same nutty message.

And let me inform you that there is no such thing as a patriotic referee in any sports or discussions.  We all go by the same rules and regulations, and either we are right or we are mistaken.

On this issue about "Depravity of Chinese women" you are mistaken and holding on to it is futile and cowardly.

The only thing for you to do is to issue a formal apology or simply desist from discussing further, or whistle in the dark and pretend as if nothing has happened -- as you are prone to do as always.

Or even better -- drop your pants and prove that you've got more than one inch of air as the immeasurably short son of a gun.

Further arguments from you will put you in such a bad light that you can no longer travel to Hades after incineration.

So be a man and do the right thing NOW -- just say you are sorry for your stubborn misbehavior as a DEPRAVED contortionist!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 14:22:40 |Display all floors
Ah so.

So now you believe by exercising flattery you can be an exception to the rules here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 14:24:08 |Display all floors

Further arguments from you will put you in such a bad light that you can no longer travel to Hades after incineration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-26 14:26:04 |Display all floors
The only thing for you to do is to issue a formal apology, or whistle in the dark and pretend as if nothing has happened -- as you are prone to do as always.

So be a man and do the right thing NOW -- just say you are sorry for your stubborn stance as a DEPRAVED contortionist!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.