Author: Grace222

Career choices lead Chinese women to freeze eggs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-27 18:17:21 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2018-11-27 16:50
Thank you for raising the TRUTH!
Major will have Chinese morphological features!

Yes, the West has always under-estimated us.

Actually the genetic dominance of "Chinese genes" is quite obvious.

Black hair and "dark-brown eyes" result from genetic dominance of the alleles that control the colors of both hair and eyes.

In three generations, anyone who marries into the Chinese race becomes a Chinese in appearance.

I went to Kaifeng, capital of Northern Song Dynasty (960- 1127 A.D.) a number of years ago just to find the street where the synagogue of the Jewish tribe that disappeared in history as a result of their being assimilated into the Chinese nation starting around 900-1000 years ago, and was told that there were many people with the surname "Li" spread all over the city.  In other words, there was no "ghetto" or congregation like they did in all other places of the world where Juz congregated after they were driven away by the Romans in 70 A.D.

I saw and talked to a man with that surname and noted that he had a dominantly hooked nose that wasn't commonly found elsewhere, but everything else from head to foot resembled a Han Chinese that you see elsewhere.  He said he heard stories about his ancestry but he felt no psychological or cultural difference from others in his neighborhood.

Future anthropological studies will answer the question better just like they are now very near in finding the genetic correlation between Chinese and Japanese.  The only barrier the scientists encounter today is the fear of such data being used in making biological weapons -- many people believe that the 2003 SARS epidemic in China was the result of an American biological weapon fashioned from data obtained by serologic samples gathered in the name of blood donation campaigns in China financed by foreign spy agencies.

That's why it truly is a complicated problem inhibiting scientific studies in China -- security risks of Big Data are involved here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 20:27:58 |Display all floors
recommended to freeze the  eggs before the age of 27 !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 23:16:43 |Display all floors
Subject to technical safeguards, I see no ethical problem. Humans have the right to use science to control their lives.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 23:28:24 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-11-27 20:27
recommended to freeze the  eggs before the age of 27 !

Before 27 is the GENERALLY recommended age for freezing the eggs.  

40 is the age beyond which a woman would have 1/1000 chance of having a Down's fetus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 23:31:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-27 23:34

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-27 23:31:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-28 09:02
Ted180 Post time: 2018-11-27 23:16
Subject to technical safeguards, I see no ethical problem. Humans have the right to use science to c ...

Ethical standards are not universal, and might even vary from time to time.

In the U.S. there is a good chance they might repeal "Roe vs Wade" so that abortion is again made illegal with the conservatives they have in the Supreme Court right now.

So that depends on the individual country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-29 20:55:23 |Display all floors
Ethical standards are really an INDIVIDUAL matter - not a NATIONAL matter.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.