Author: ceciliazhang

Uproar sparked after Chinese city bans dog walking during daytime [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-11 16:42:59 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-11-7 16:35
Banning dogs from walking on leashes during the day time is not an absurd policy in any way shape  ...

Agree

Sometimes we do agree.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-11 16:46:29 |Display all floors
Amazing

Even the dog threads are filtered.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-13 10:01:35 |Display all floors
don't know what to say..
These regulations is so fast like a big net suddenly fall from the sky and make you guys hard to breathe and I prefer it slowly and give people some time to get used to ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-13 11:26:11 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2018-11-13 10:01
don't know what to say..
These regulations is so fast like a big net suddenly fall from the sky and ...

"I prefer it slowly and give people some time to get used to .."

You must have just awakened from your slumber!  The problems with irresponsible dogowners have been with us for ages; how much more time do you want to give them, 'to get used to it'?  If you had been a victim of dog bites, of accidentally stepping on dog poo on public pavements, walkways, parks and playgrounds, or a victim of incessant dog barks right through the night, etc etc, you won't be talking like that!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-13 12:53:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-13 11:26
"I prefer it slowly and give people some time to get used to .."

You must have just awakened from ...

i mean when this kind of things happened .. the goverment should do somthing (I mean real something)..
and yet like we all seen .. there is no particular department to deal with this and no particular punishment to those who ignore the regulation and here we are ..
Laws and Regulations need to completed time after time which i mean take it slowly and you can't hope all dogowners suddenly behave like a good citizen ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-17 12:28:34 |Display all floors
Hangzhou has also banned walking dogs certain times of the day, only allowed from 7 pm onwards!  That is what is needed throughout China;  hope more and more cities would follow suit, as dogowners cannot be relied upon to behave in socially responsible manner!
Hangzhou city had to act when a dogowner attacked a lady who asked that he put his dog on a leash in public; instead of doing so, he attacked the other person, badly injuring her!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.