Views: 82974|Replies: 49

From beggar to billionaire [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-30 10:09:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-11-6 14:38

This is a real story that took place in my neighboring county. The hero-master is Mr. Liang whom I saw also 'touring' around his home-village on a simple tricycle without any body-guard!The local farmers told me:“The billionare acts as ordinary citizen who often grows vegetable with us in the field.”  His experience is legendary episode that is worth doing further research on!
(Certainly to be continued!)
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 10:48:05 |Display all floors
Born in 1955. The family was every poor. At age of ten, his young brother was hungry to death whose stomach-skin was as thin as paper through which it seemed that he could see the inside organs! That tragedy forced the boy to make determination to go begging for living to lighten parents' burden!
All the fields was flooded with water. No harvest even weeds were expected due to the natural disaster! He went everywhere for begging during which the three-year special period he had experienced too much about human bitterness! He admired those happy children in school while he was still eager to wait for lunch-hour when he could do begging  for the empty stomach! Floating like boat in the ocean, the teenage boy learned a lot on how to deal with others!
('Most of the people were kind to me, I will work hard to earn money as more as possible when I grow up! If so, I would like deliver one pot of steaming buns to each household that is my dream!”  Said the billionare before the TV correspondant with tears coming down! ) -----------Here Searu can't help crying for his touching words and deed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 12:24:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-10-30 12:43

Don't give false hopes to your countrymen!  That is not likely to be repeated; there is a one in 1.4 billion chance of a beggar becoming a billionaire!  Better talk about more practical cases, like the school teacher who became a billionaire, or the pig farmer who became a millionaire!  Beggar becoming billionaire?  That was a fluke.  Fat hope!  Don't send the wrong message and get your compatriots to go out and beg!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 15:58:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-11-6 14:37
pnp Post time: 2018-10-30 12:24
Don't give false hopes to your countrymen!  That is not likely to be repeated; there is a one in 1.4 ...

Ho, I had 'received' your original comment before this edited one!
Thanks for your participation that would encourage me to tell the whole story in my limited English!
Mr. Liang Tisen had made two billions Chinese dollars as profit from his real estate project (The Rose Garden) in    the north suburb of Peking. To many people‘s surprise, he decided to shift his career into the agriculture section where he would like spend a sum of money on high-quality-seed-patato-breeding!
It is said he has invested three billions Yuan on the patato cause. Hire scientists to join in his team; Build biology labs  for good-seed development; To form modern farms for seed-patato growing and production with advanced machines! Really he had been crazy on the struggling for his goal: Let more people become rich through science and hard work!
Mr. Liang is an ex-ordinary Chinese who is smart on business with politician-like foreseeing plus strong determination!
What money is?  He replied:“The God will announce your death meanwhile banknotes can hardly save you from the result in the end! Man can't live without money but it is useless if you own too much! Large-scale factories should belong to the society at last! My money must be used to change farmers' old thinking concepts and let them live well off!”

What a great farmer he is!
Is my topic of the post worth discussion?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-30 16:10:40 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-10-30 15:58
Ho, I had 'received' your original comment before this edited one!
Thanks for your participation  ...
Mr. Liang Tisen had made two billions Chinese dollars

Chinese dollars ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 16:11:41 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-10-30 16:10
Chinese dollars ?

ha we don't have dollar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-30 16:25:25 |Display all floors
made two billions Chinese dollars as profit from his real estate project

If I understood the story told so far, then the only interesting piece here is how this Mr went from a beggar into two billion RMB real estate tycoon. Care to sed some light on that?

The rest, eg. how he chose to spend his wealth, is quite trivial. China needs more food, and more quality in agriculture, and that was just good investment call with positive social development dimensions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.