Author: appleeater

Xi: China-Japan ties 'have returned to the right track' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-11-1 16:14:28 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-11-1 15:29
If I may add, Diaoyu was never part of Japan in history. It was part of China. It was to be retu ...

Ming China was controlling all the seas -- just look at Zheng He's seven major seafaring trips to Europe and East Africa, the most important of which was the trip to visit the Pope, taking loads of treasure and Chinese books showing in 2-D pictures all the machines that Ming China was able to build at the time -- leap years ahead of what Europe possessed in 1422 and directly igniting the spark that ignited the Renaissance-- but later plagiarized by Leonardo Da Vinci as his own when he converted the 2-D depictions in Chinese books to 3-D perspective views.

I think they are coming up with a plan to co-develop the area for oil and natural gas.

However unlikely, it would be very wise for Abe to keep his promises in order to win friends and influence people in China this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 12:51:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-3 12:18

blonkers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 12:52:28 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-1 15:36
Have you ever thought why China picked to help Abe win his most recent election and not tried to g ...

Yeah, I guess it is better to deal withe the devil you know than with the devil you don't know!  It's like the Russians love Trump because they can better manage and control him.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 13:17:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-2 17:31
pnp Post time: 2018-11-2 12:52
Yeah, I guess it is better to deal withe the devil you know than with the devil you don't know!  I ...

The Russians never realized they would be creating so many excuses for Trump to sanction every nation friend or foe but especially the Russians themselves, or else they would never have sent what's-his-name-Manaport -- the former Ukrainian advisor to Yanokovitch -- to Trump to act as his campaign manager.

Certain things in life are best left alone -- like a certain country's presidential campaigns for example -- and let Satan take care of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 14:00:26 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-11-1 16:14
Ming China was controlling all the seas -- just look at Zheng He's seven major seafaring trips to  ...
I think they are coming up with a plan to co-develop the area for oil and natural gas.

It is the same with Philippines. It is the only pragmatic way to keep the peace and everyone satisfied. However, I still feel a tinge of loss because China has to share the resources with neighbouring countries who made the claims only in recent decades sometime in the 1970s, when these resources were discovered then. They did not claim those islands before that, at least not so vociferously and loudly as now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 17:34:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2018-11-3 09:04

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 00:22:04 |Display all floors
Thanks for visiting, newcomer.

You need to see an eye doctor.

Japan is our neighbor.  They can't get rid of us in a billion years, and we can't get rid of them in a million years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.