Author: jie448

too difficult to log in   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-10-22 10:08:40 |Display all floors

At first I thought it was a misunderstanding because I didn't recognize his handle, but his subsequent behavior led me to see that he must be an oldster who knew me from years ago, who had in the intervening years before my return worked his way up to become a m.o.d here.

What he failed to understand is that the people working here are principled Chinese nationals who wouldn't do anything against the interests of the Chinese nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-22 10:09:57 |Display all floors
This guy subsequently stepped up on his threat and vociferously DEMANDED his protege's release from the ban, threatening with the actual f-word in a now-deleted post.

He even boasted that in 2015 (I wasn't here in that year) he had used his "credits" to buy the return of his protege.

It is obvious that the repeated actions had produced a halo effect on his protege as if he could get away with anything he wanted to do here and could always count on someone to bail him out with "credits."  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-22 10:18:50 |Display all floors
They think oh they’re so far away and weren’t they badly treated and were thankful to us for saving them?

Then just remember that the entire Sino-U.S. trade war we have right now is initiated by these forces.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-22 10:19:21 |Display all floors
They couldn't let America go down vis-a-vis China because they believe the lifeline of their nation depends on U.S. hegemony and China is the only nation that can challenge the hegemon.  

Just look at the Trump cabinet and the reps he sent to China for that first round of "negotiations" and the way they threw down the gauntlet by using uncivil and haughty language against China on the first day -- so much so that the Chinese didn't even invite them to supper before their departure from the capital.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-22 10:22:58 |Display all floors
His behavior reflects the hubris of these guys-- indicating that they think they own somebody in this place.

The fact that he is still on the list shows the humor herein -- they really don't want to wipe the guy off their you-know-what at this stage and just let him hang out there.

So now the guy cannot even untie the tightening noose on his neck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-22 10:40:24 |Display all floors
So in one breath on this thread about the login problems, we need to explain what's happening here:

Did I not warn everyone that we had at least one Z_m.o.d. here?

It was so obvious when he stood out to challenge me (with the now-notorious post) when I returned here to post in April, 2018.

At first I thought it was a misunderstanding because I didn't recognize his handle, but his subsequent behavior led me to see that he must be an oldster who knew me from years ago, who had in the intervening years before my return worked his way up to become a m.o.d here.

What he failed to understand is that the people working here are principled Chinese nationals who wouldn't do anything against the interests of the Chinese nation.

This guy subsequently stepped up on his threat and vociferously DEMANDED his protege's release from the ban, threatening with the actual f-word in a now-deleted post.

He even boasted that in 2015 (I wasn't here in that year) he had used his "credits" to buy the return of his protege.

It is obvious that the repeated actions had produced a halo effect on his protege as if he could get away with anything he wanted to do here and could always count on someone to bail him out with "credits."

They think oh they’re so far away and weren’t they badly treated and were thankful to us for saving them?
Then just remember that the entire Sino-U.S. trade war we have right now is initiated by these forces.

They couldn't let America go down vis-a-vis China because they believe the lifeline of their nation depends on U.S. hegemony and China is the only nation that can challenge the hegemon.  

Just look at the Trump cabinet and the reps he sent to China for that first round of "negotiations" and the way they threw down the gauntlet by using uncivil and haughty language against China on the first day -- so much so that the Chinese didn't even invite them to supper before their departure from the capital.

His behavior reflects the hubris of these guys-- indicating that they think they own somebody in this place.

The fact that he is still on the list shows the humor herein -- they really don't want to wipe the guy off their you-know-what at this stage and just let him hang out there.

So now the guy cannot even untie the tightening noose on his neck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-22 14:55:07 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2018-10-22 10:40
So in one breath on this thread about the login problems, we need to explain what's happening here:

re;  So now the guy cannot even untie the tightening noose on his neck.

Not to worry, that poster is dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.