Author: hunterhe

Good evening! ukgaragefan... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-7 10:00:29 |Display all floors

Hi Hunterhe

I looked at my inbox again and I still did not see your email. You have the correct email address, I know this, but I don't know why your mail is not getting to me. I hope you got my email telling you to try my other email address. How was you holiday?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-7 10:39:53 |Display all floors

hi

hi ukgaragefan

nice to meet you here , i am a new comer and i love english too. i want to impove my english . cauld you help me ? my email : anemone888@163.com

best regard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-7 16:29:21 |Display all floors

I am confused

Dear all

I am confused with all of you talking
one of you said send mail to you,and another said hadn't received it,and the first one said somthing on this forum,what are happening?
what's the function of the mail?

if you want to check your mail?
please throw your mail to me-helai826@hotmail.com

thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-8 21:12:29 |Display all floors

Hi,ukgaragefan,could you give me some ideas?

Hi,ukgaragefan:
How is everything going?Did you enjoy your holiday?I've had no your message for a long time.I was busy during the holiday.I went to attend a computer class.And I will spend a month to finish it.
I really don't know why my mails couldn't get to you always.Because the computer said that I suceeded in sending the mails everytime.Maybe it's more convenient for us to talk to each other on this forum.I have many things to need your help,mostly in learning English.
I've tried many methods for improving my oral English,such as listening to radio and tape,attending a short oral English class.Perhaps there is no a good environment for me to speak English at ordinary times,I have hardly made progress in my oral English until now.When I listened to the English programs by the radio,I usually couldn't understand what they were saying,except some single words.What can I do for it?Would you mind giving me some good ideas?
Looking forward to getting your help!
Sincerely,
hunterhe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-9 12:13:46 |Display all floors

hi

i am also a english lover,nice to hear you.my msn:lindaqey@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-9 18:41:39 |Display all floors

Hi,lindaqey

Hi,lindaqey:
Did you say to me?I'm also glad to meet you.Could you tell more about you?If you do want to make friends with me,please email me.
Hope talk to you soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-9 20:59:12 |Display all floors

hello , ukgaragefan

hi,ukgaragefan.I am very glad to reply you,and I know you are a English teacher from forum.I am a student of NWSUAF.I want to improve my English level. Can you help me? Thank you very much!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.