Author: reedak

Trump's human rights violations   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-9-25 23:15:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-9-25 23:13
Donald Trump is a nationalist, and in this capacity a saviour of civilised humanity. It's sad to s ...

He is a nationalist like Milosevic was a nationalist.  

Its going to lead to the destruction of our country.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-26 00:07:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-9-25 19:10
Walmart warned that its price will soon be rising because of the Trump tariffs.
He's risking losin ...

Well my prices increased 16% (importing from China paying in $ ) when the £ collapsed after the Brexit vote. I felt I could only increase my prices 9% because of competitors doing the same>  that's a bummer but I have to live with it. NO tax breaks for me...... from the UK government.

I can't blame one person like you seem to be doing but I have to blame millions of the tossers that voted out of the EU.

My points aren't to antagonise anyone they are just my points, so don't take it like I am saying it in an annoying manner like most do when I post....

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-9-26 00:17:49 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-9-25 08:07

Well my prices in ...

Of course I am blaming one person for the Trump tariffs. That would be Trump.
Who else are you going to blame for that?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-26 00:17:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-9-25 19:10
He's risking losin ...

You do not live in US?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-26 00:20:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-9-26 00:17
Of course I am blaming one person for the Trump tariffs. That would be Trump.
Who else are you goi ...

Of course I know that but what can you do about it?

Like what can I do about the result of the pound collapsing after the brexit vote sweet FA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-26 00:21:48 |Display all floors
Trump just keeps shooting himself in the foot with his tariffs.
He ran at least four of his enterprises into bankruptcy.
Could he be on his way to driving the US into bankruptcy too?
The working class certainly has nothing to gain from a trade war.
His motto has always been "Take the money and run".

-----
Detroit (AFP) - Ford is looking at speeding up plans to build more Lincoln models in Chinese plants amid the growing trade war with the United States that has made US exports less attractive, a senior executive said Monday.

Joseph Hinrichs, Ford's executive vice president for global operations, said he did not see any easy resolution to the trade dispute between the United States and China.

President Donald Trump on Monday imposed tariffs on an additional $200 billion in Chinese goods, prompting swift retaliation from Beijing on $60 billion in US products.
----
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-26 00:26:07 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-9-25 08:17
You do not live in US?

I've been living in China for nearly a year now. No plans of going back.
My sister, who still lives in the USA, is just as disgusted with Trump as JFenix.
Trump is dividing the USA like no president has before and in less than two years of bumbling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.