Views: 3121|Replies: 10

Is life a joke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-31 14:21:07 |Display all floors
Mr. Song is second generation from a former high-rank official's family who has experienced too much ups and downs!Recently his poem has become popular in the WECHAT circle in which his said that ‘Life is a joke’!
How do you think about it?
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-8-31 17:46:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-8-31 17:48

If my life was a joke then the people or person that wrote the joke would be sick in the head. I think that life is more like a hell than a joke but to some that may be funny I guess. And I feel as though most people have worse lives than me but the majority don't seem to mind too much at all  which seems - my spell check just suggested Enoch and I wasn't even writing anything that starts with an E. You know what else it suggests all the time? Enlightenment. Even my spell check $%$%s with me. Enoch? Yes I'm pretty sure I'm living in hell right now. None of you even exist you know or if you do you are demons or something.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-1 03:17:10 |Display all floors
Who know what life is?

Are we really here?

Is it a dream?

WTF?

Does it really matter?

Let's do it whatever

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-9-2 17:13:12 |Display all floors
Is there life?

Is it just a dream.

What is the purpose of life if we are really here.

If there is a God and she/he made life and loves us all why did she/he make poisonous She' Huangfeng , & Wenzi etc that causes us problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-2 20:44:41 |Display all floors
Life starts with the nurse dropping you on the floor. Before kicking you out thru the window of life
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-3 10:43:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-9-3 10:46
1584austin Post time: 2018-9-2 17:13
Is there life?

Is it just a dream.

God knows where your soul is as the body does exist!
One saying going like this:"Chinese are more serious in daily life as well as dealing with business who act as those soldiers getting ready for fighting! On the other hand, foreign friends are more relaxed with their good humor sense!”
As life would become a joke-like drama, why should I tire myself so bitterly?
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-3 21:13:30 |Display all floors
Is YOUR LIFE a joke? Yes.
Is my life a joke? I don't know, it is the audience who will decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.