Author: robert237

Never trust the polls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-25 16:41:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-8-23 21:19
I say, let the poles switch 50 times a second. Then all anyone needs to do is put up a big copper  ...

Nice imagination through which I judge that you are physics teacher!
But not all reader friends can fully understand your meaning that I am afraid!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-27 08:15:24 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-8-25 16:08
i dont recall my old american pal telling me a russian had a gun to his head.

I'm confused myself, with this Russian interference, I mean you go out and vote, you put your x on Hillary's name and how do the Russians change the x to trump's name?
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-8-28 22:10:49 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2018-8-26 16:15
I'm confused myself, with this Russian interference, I mean you go out and vote, you put your x on ...

Money buys elections.
The more money the Russians invested in electing Trump the more web-bots and web-trollers could be hired.
The Russians are excellent at strategy. Just look at all the world class chess players Russia produced.
Trump was elected with 2,900,000 fewer votes than the challenger.

Most Americans are extremely gullible and can be influenced.
My mother used to brag about how she always voted for the winner in presidential elections.
Elections are more of a game than anything else.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.