Author: UYA

America Cannot Keep Hoping the Military Will Solve Everything   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-16 07:29:20 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-8-14 16:11
I'd say you are wide of the mark. There are no signs that  America  wants to promote wars

Is that so!!!
    I believe you are aiming for the gold medal in comedy...
Gibraltar was widely expected to release the Grace 1 yesterday, but just hours before, the US Department of Justice sought to seize it.
    Gibraltar's government said that the matter would return to the supreme court.

The Gibraltar Chronicle newspaper said the court's chief justice, Anthony Dudley, made clear that were it not for the US move, "the ship would have sailed".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-19 04:29:27 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2019-8-9 06:01
While it is true that the U.S. government as a whole may be beaten up financially, and near broke ...

While it is true that the U.S. government as a whole may be beaten up financially, and near broke after spending,
Eight to Ten Trillion Dollars (8-10 TRILLION DOLLARS) in war in Iraq & Afghanistan;

- [which is part of the reason that USA is squeezing on China by imposing tariff, making trade war, etc.,];

- 'War in general' is always good for the One Percent Capitalist Elite that own the Lion's Share of Military Industry Conglomerates,

- as well as Construction Conglomerates that would follow and do Reconstruction business after the destruction of war.

Remember the fact that USA is -

- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Inventor,

- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Manufacturer,

- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Dealer,

- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Exporter.

They would only go to regions that are rich in natural resources, resourceful bountiful nations (such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Venezuela, N. Korea, etc.,), make war and destroy everything, then reconstruct and let them pay for it, using those natural resources as a collateral. Thus enriching the Elite One Percent that own the lion's share of military industrial as well as construction conglomerates.  

Like I said, once again, golden days are ahead for the Capitalist One Percent Elite.

Moreover, much thanks to America, and its gospel of preaching and promoting the old goat Capitalism by all means and at all costs,

- with 4400 nuclear arsenals and 800 military bases world wide among others,

today,

- the world's wealthiest 42 people in 2017 had wealth equivalent to the world's poorest 3.7 billion people.

- the world's richest 1% own more wealth than the rest of the global population combined.

- 82% of the global wealth generated last year went to just 1% of the world's population.

- the three richest Americans have the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the U.S. population.

[source: '3 richest own as much wealth as half of U.S.' article, USA TODAY, Monday, January 22, 2018.]

( excerpt from post by Satasan, 'Most Harmonious Nation' )

Finally, Below is a UTube video clip regarding coming war on China. I highly recommand you to watch.

https://youtu.be/Ot-acn1whrc

Mr. Kim,

I sincerely thank you so very much for that super interesting and valuable piece of information.

I take my hat off to you, Sir.   

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2019-8-28 23:55:51 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-8-14 16:05
I'd say you are wide of the mark. There are no signs that the America  wants to promote wars or  ...

Making up lies about WMD's and terrorist ties in Iraq in NOT off the mark.
Same with Vietnam, where we made crap up to justify more involvement there.
The last time the US had good cause for war, was WW II

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-29 03:26:31 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2019-8-19 04:29
While it is true that the U.S. government as a whole may be beaten up financially, and near broke ...

Surprise, surprise . . , did I hear USA has nearly a thousand military bases overseas,

and four thousand bases at home;

in this Utube video  https://youtu.be/Ot-acn1whrc  ?  ?   

American Atrocities  

https://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=871584&fromuid=864273

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-29 14:12:17 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-8-28 23:55
Same with Vietnam, wher ...

When was the last war that China had "good cause" to be involved in ? A civil war ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-5 19:16:31 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-8-16 07:29
Is that so!!!
    I believe you are aiming for the gold medal in comedy...
Gibraltar was widely e ...

It's telling that  Iran is a threat to  mankind; only cads would express support for this thuggish nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-5 19:21:20 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2019-8-28 23:55
Same with Vietnam, wher ...

If hadn't been for America's armed forces,  the Iraqis  wouldn't have been emancipated from Saddam Hussein's clutches.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.