- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 73 Hour
- Reading permission
horatiokim Post time: 2019-8-9 06:01
While it is true that the U.S. government as a whole may be beaten up financially, and near broke ...
While it is true that the U.S. government as a whole may be beaten up financially, and near broke after spending,
Eight to Ten Trillion Dollars (8-10 TRILLION DOLLARS) in war in Iraq & Afghanistan;
- [which is part of the reason that USA is squeezing on China by imposing tariff, making trade war, etc.,];
- 'War in general' is always good for the One Percent Capitalist Elite that own the Lion's Share of Military Industry Conglomerates,
- as well as Construction Conglomerates that would follow and do Reconstruction business after the destruction of war.
Remember the fact that USA is -
- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Inventor,
- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Manufacturer,
- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Dealer,
- the World's Largest and Number One Arms Exporter.
They would only go to regions that are rich in natural resources, resourceful bountiful nations (such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Venezuela, N. Korea, etc.,), make war and destroy everything, then reconstruct and let them pay for it, using those natural resources as a collateral. Thus enriching the Elite One Percent that own the lion's share of military industrial as well as construction conglomerates.
Like I said, once again, golden days are ahead for the Capitalist One Percent Elite.
Moreover, much thanks to America, and its gospel of preaching and promoting the old goat Capitalism by all means and at all costs,
- with 4400 nuclear arsenals and 800 military bases world wide among others,
- the world's wealthiest 42 people in 2017 had wealth equivalent to the world's poorest 3.7 billion people.
- the world's richest 1% own more wealth than the rest of the global population combined.
- 82% of the global wealth generated last year went to just 1% of the world's population.
- the three richest Americans have the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the U.S. population.
[source: '3 richest own as much wealth as half of U.S.' article, USA TODAY, Monday, January 22, 2018.]
( excerpt from post by Satasan, 'Most Harmonious Nation' )
Finally, Below is a UTube video clip regarding coming war on China. I highly recommand you to watch.
I sincerely thank you so very much for that super interesting and valuable piece of information.
I take my hat off to you, Sir.