Author: tenderloin

US officials making lies about trade war settlement trying to win Nov election [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-25 05:45:45 |Display all floors

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-25 09:47:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-8-24 11:23
The funny thing is, nobody has yet to spell out exactly what China is doing that is wrong
so there ...

They can't spell it out here in this blog as you know. Otherwise it gets filtered. The Chinese are really cracking down on anything that disrupts their image.

But I will tell you this about the trade war. We are only warming up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-25 15:09:20 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-8-25 09:47
They can't spell it out here in this blog as you know. Otherwise it gets filtered. The Chinese are ...

Are you!   warming up?

Your business associations?
You should whisper into their ears that out of 61; 58 of them are strictly against that trade WAR America started.
  Australia is the first Country being scapegoated into disaster...
They simply don't understand when Giants fight, begging bystanders will be trodden on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-26 06:05:11 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-8-25 15:09
Are you!   warming up?

Your business associations?

Hey how's China's Tech stocks doing? No so good, eh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-29 17:01:06 |Display all floors
May I recomend blocking Itunes in retaliation? We can have yingyongbao provide the app store services instead. It's my understanding that Itunes makes a lot of money off of China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.