Author: ceciliazhang

How China, US misunderstand each other [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-8-10 16:40:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-15 23:20:05 |Display all floors
Being an internationalist (and, thus, a globalist), my greatest wish is to see China and the USA become allies. I see no sense in the rivalry that distorts their relationship. Because the US has a much higher standard of living and is more strategically-secure than China, I tend to think that the US should take the initiative in repairing its relations with China. The main steps the US should take are 1. To clearly support the reunification of Taiwan with China and 2. To withdraw its forces from Korea. China can then respond by 1. Disarming North Korea and 2. Abandoning its claim over the international waters of the South China Sea. So much is wasted by this senseless rivalry.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.