Author: 1584austin

Nice to see a calmer forum    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-27 16:31:04 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-7-27 16:24
I can't check verification in this section

I know you can't, but do have a discussion with fellow mods about not killing discussion on Forum!  Defeats the purpose of Forum, more so when contents are absolutely neutral, and not controversial!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-27 16:57:58 |Display all floors
I am verification free but my posts often disappear for hrs before returning
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-27 16:59:02 |Display all floors
I have noticed its the same issue as last time...
Short replies make it, but longer ones dont
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 21:57:22 |Display all floors
An absence of insulting and crude language would be welcome. However, let's not lose the aspect of serious debate. I feel there's a tendency arising among the public to such "political correctness" on the web that it becomes phony and wimpy.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-30 06:03:52 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-7-25 15:07
UCenter info: Can not connect to MySQL server
Error:
Errno:0

It's a programming error, nothing more. There's no plot to exclude members from sending messages, or anything else.  This is what happens when you hire amateur web designers and pay them bottom-feeder wages.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-30 15:57:15 |Display all floors
Previously could access BBC, but not lately.  Is BBC banned, like so many foreign media outlets in China?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-30 16:06:52 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-30 15:57
Previously could access BBC, but not lately.  Is BBC banned, like so many foreign media outlets in C ...

Yes and no ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.