Author: Grace222

How the world reacted to the Syrian airstrikes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-17 05:44:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 08:50
See, Donald Trump does achieve manyu good things in spite of his ulterior motives: you for example ...

Who in fact believes that Donald Trump achieves "many good things", only the fools who voted for  Donald Trump would believe this?  The same fools that actually believed that the Mexicans would in fact pay for a wall between the USA and Mexico.    Donald Trump will be remembered in history as the "clown prince of the world" who is a disaster in the making and voted in by the USA fools

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 05:48:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 08:50
See, Donald Trump does achieve manyu good things in spite of his ulterior motives: you for example ...

i am talking about what happened 75  years ago with the terrorism attack on Vietnam by USA led forces that slaughtered  over 2 million Vietnamese when the world bully "USA" decided that it would lead the world to stop communism?  The USA retreated  from Vietnam  with its tail between its legs, but if you read the USA  history books the USA was full of heros?? If you read the Vietnam  history books it is called "The American War' and it was an  invasion from a foreign led power USA that slaughtered over 2 million Vietnamese  people..

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-17 10:13:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-17 10:16:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 10:18:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 12:48:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-17 10:18
Bah. Nothing new to me. I have often asked in this forum, why the USA has not been made to APOLO ...

RE: And why is Vietnam now cosying up to the USA?

Ol'chap, you better update your info regarding the S/China / U.S. BATTLE AREA

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2018-4-18 07:16:22 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-4-17 00:49
Disagree. The Russian leaders pander to the same kind of uneducated nationalistic rabble that Trum ...

i have not seen Russia attack or wantonly bomb any country with a flimsy, unproven excuse and kill innocents like the USA or UK  (despite even recent history of fake evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq).. absolutely no morals or principles involved here, if anything a perversion. I don't know of any such thing Putin has done or implemented as a foreign policy.
Implicit vilification of an independent Russian or foreign leader seems to be a basic requirement for many to display loyalty to the USA ... Not everyone is buying it.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.