Author: pnp

China's Gun Control Laws Make It A Very Safe Place To Live!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-24 11:25:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-24 11:43
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-2-23 15:48
I'm not against gun control. US should learn from China in tightening its gun regulation to preven ...

This one, I can agree with you!  But the problem is that the US has Western style democracy, where politicians care more for votes than for public safety, so they can never have gun control like China.  Instead of gun control, Trump has just proposed even more guns, ie to arm teachers with guns, such stupid idea coming from a President so dependent on the support of the NRA to get into the White House!  The two political systems are worlds apart; I much prefer China's system which is public safety oriented!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 11:48:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-23 14:33
What is the purpose of juxtaposing China's situation with that of the U.S.A.? There can only be a  ...

What's your problem?  The best way to make a strong point for gun control is to compare the US system where guns are freely available, to China's system where owning a gun is already a serious offence with very severe penalty!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 11:51:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-23 14:33
What is the purpose of juxtaposing China's situation with that of the U.S.A.? There can only be a  ...

"Rant against the U.S.A.'s record but don't link that rant to an obsequious act of sycophancy towards China!"

Haha, the anti CPC rants again and again.
But, no I am not beholden to any regime, be it US or China's;  I am for gun control and what better way to express my opinion than to make a comparison with two extreme cases.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 11:53:16 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-2-23 15:42
Instead of maintaining the order, they're the ones putting people's lives in danger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 11:55:49 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-23 20:56
re:   Half of Europe enjoys safe public space.

Well, you got a point there regarding your " Hal ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 11:57:38 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-2-23 21:02
Chinese can't have guns....the .govt would be overthrown

Yeah, be sarcastic! That is NOT the reason for gun control in China, public safety is the reason, and only criminals would oppose that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 12:02:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-23 21:23
No, of course the Swiss are not as stupid as to shoot at each other, BUT THE CHINESE WOULD IF THEY ...

If what you said is indeed true, that is exactly why China needs gun control, only fools like you would find fault with that!  The vast majority in any country would prefer strict gun laws; only the criminal elements oppose that.  You seem to side with the criminally inclined, shame on you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.