Author: ceciliazhang

What is your favorite Spring Festival Gala moment? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-2-18 09:09:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2018-2-18 09:43

Its  racism, and especially at a time when so many chinese were screaming about the discrimibation at heathrow airport
Still NO APOLOGY has been issued.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-18 10:40:11 |Display all floors
Here I have to say that this program is just so-so if compared with those wonderful galas before!

For the most, I admit that the style of ceremony is more close to the new situation.  That dancer acted in a magic stepping way who really looked like a flying bee!-----------I remember that year  the song 《吉祥三宝》(The good-fortune treasures)could touch the bottom of your heart while this time there is no such master-piece!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-18 17:59:56 |Display all floors
We watched the Winter Olympics.  That Spring Festival Gala is a repeat year after year... rehashed songs, dances, skits.  Many of my older students say they don't like watching it but are pretty much forced to because it's a New Year's tradition in their family.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-19 07:33:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-19 07:34:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-19 16:42:57 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2018-2-17 16:07
There were many spectacular and entertaining performances in the show.  Unfortunately, the tone wa ...

I think you have politicize this small matter too much.
In the mind of Chinese people, African people are black and in this skit, if without such signature appearance, it would have to take a lot of troubles to make audience know about the intent of the story.
Racism or racist thought is only the excuse of some people to make themselves present.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.