Views: 6672|Replies: 17

The battle for fresh drinking water [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-15 17:09:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Motika at 2018-2-15 10:10

The 11 cities most likely to run out of drinking water.

Many Factors bring to this situation.
Drought is one.
Population size in the effected citys. Wasting water or leaks in the delivery systems.
Pollution or lack of waste treatment or treatment of drinking water for for consumption.

1. Sao Paulo Brazil
2.Bangalore India
3.Beijing  China
4. Cairo Egypt
5. Jakarta Indonesia
6. Moscow Russia
7. Istanbul Turkey
8. Mexico City Mexico
9.London UK
10. Tokyo Japan
11. Miami USA

Capetown has put a cap of 50 L of water per day. Due to drought. Also implemented police protection of the wells.

Sao Paulo Had police protection of fresh water transport. To protect it from armed hijackers.

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-15 21:11:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-16 07:37:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-17 14:30:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-16 07:37
More people should pay Africa a visit to learn how to survive with dignity! People in supposedly "ci ...

In Chinese traditional concept, water means 'wealth and fortune'.   I am always lucky since I was named with a special Chinese character 海(sea)!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-17 14:30:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-2-17 15:25
More people should pay Africa a visit to learn how to survive with dignity! People in supposedly "ci ...

When I was young, the river and the ponds were green with kinds of fish and frogs. People got water from the well nearby the pond. Those in my neighboring village directly drank the river-water.------------But at the present nobody do so due to the terrible pollution.
China has paid much money on the anti-pollution movement. ---------Many low-level factories have been shut down!
I wish it would take several years to fully restore the primary statement of our surroundings!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-17 14:30:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-2-17 15:28

Saving on water is a moral issue as well as a technique problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-17 15:39:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.