- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 125 Hour
- Reading permission
In reality, opinions are profoundly wild and random because as mentioned in this article that parents who are dreaming of their days to be abroad with their student-kids one day in future is an unrealistic dream for a start. Being ignorant is a high risk game on such futuristic subject because:|
1. Geopolitical issues and problems between China and many of western developed nations such as the USA, Australia, etc,… have already begun to unfold with falsified accusations from them against China. Notably, the USA Trump Admin and Aussie Political Camp are stiffly pointing fingers at Chinese nationals as "student-spies".
2. Prospective jobs in those nations are getting narrower due to internal national policy changes to "disown" foreign students on graduations as reported in the press openly. That is, they want all of the Chinese families to spend as much as their money / savings for educations in their countries; and that is to the end of the road of it thereafter. Is this a good choice studying and dreaming to live abroad one day in future?
Those two matters are worth thinking and dreaming seriously about such scenarios, though not today’s problematic dreams but into the future in those nations can be too difficult to predict. Look, today's USA and Australia have jointly become a pain in the neck when it comes to educations in their country and emigrations. It is something that needs heaps of rethinking and after thoughts too.
1. UK is a more preferred nation for further ENGLISH educations outside of China if a western nation is a fixed choice of any family. UK as its Premier MAY has emphasized in China that it is well versed in the Far East region of Asia for centuries which is true when it was a "Great Britain Empire" until today. Facts are facts: Singapore, Hong Kong (SAR CHINA) and Malaysia are some of UK's notable successes in their ideology conquest, learning English and getting educated in UK. Furthermore, it has left a permanent governing system in place when it departed peacefully and amicably after handling back controls of them all. Unlike nations in the Philippines, Indonesia, etc, .. which were governed and educated in the American and Dutch ways, respectively, have obviously NOT done as well economically and politically.
2. UK educational institutions are very well established and majority of schools, colleges and universities are very refined to suit everyone's needs in every field. It has a profound long history of educational goodies verses the USA ( relatively a young country and Australia is much younger ). Don't forget too that these USA and Australia nations were founded and formed hundreds years back only through invasions and as well all of those invaders / settlers were British subjects. Hence, learning ENGLISH educations should be in UK as the first choice. Its UK professional and engineering Institutions like the CEI, IET, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, etc are worldly renowned and recognized throughout the world market places, particularly in The Far East Region, if you prefer to return to this end of the world one day.
3. UK is well linked into Europe even during post-BREXIT futuristic periods; and UK educations tend to be welcomed therein. Of course, countries like the USA, Australia and NZ are deeply affiliated with the UK educational systems with bilateral recognition.
Good luck to all.