Author: pnp

Boycott Hainan Airlines For Allowing Pets Onboard!   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-23 19:52:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-24 11:47:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-23 19:52
I have also noticed that you HATE all those who are naturally cute: all the Whites, all the kids ...

I have also noticed that you hate all things Chinese, especially the Chinese Government whom you consider not democratic enough to your liking!  You grab every opportunity to lambast the CPC, even on matters that are not even remotely connected to them!  But that it is your right to your say in Forum;  hope you respect mine!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-24 19:05:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-25 11:53:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-24 19:05
I think your mind is playing some unexpected tricks with you, PNP - it has flights of fancy. You d ...

Oh, seneca has not yet given up fighting with me about that bizarre policy of allowing pets onboard.  
You made a a loud noise, with very large prints occupying half a page, to catch the attention of cd, but that obviously failed, as I have not heard anything from cd; obviously they thought you are just spoiling for a fight for no good reason.  
But true to form, seneca will never give up fighting, even when it's so obvious he is losing  the fight!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-25 13:00:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-25 15:39:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-25 15:53:46 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-25 15:39
Good OP.

Thank you!
Hope Hainan Airlines rescinds its bizzare policy, good for all passengers, including pet owners who may not even know what a nuisance their pets will cause on board, could lead to quarrels and even fights with other passengers onboard!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.