Author: ceciliazhang

Savage babysitter detained after punching toddler in elevator [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-12 09:45:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 13:13:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-12-12 13:15

Yes, I saw that one on TV; but it is not the only one; today CCTV showed a mother so brutally punished her 6 y.o. child it makes viewers very angry!  Mother beat him, dunked his head repeatedly into pail of water, dragged him around, he was bleeding on the forehead, crying for mercy, not to beat him; wow so violent!
The law is too weak on child abuse in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 13:35:42 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-12-12 13:13
Yes, I saw that one on TV; but it is not the only one; today CCTV showed a mother so brutally punish ...

Unlike kindergarten abuse, some parents who abuse often view it as physical discipline to teach their children how to behave. Most child abuses occur within families and are hard to detect and for police to investigate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 13:49:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-12 09:45
Eggscuse me: did the baby get hurt, injured? Apparently not.
And in kindergartens - the recent RY ...

The baby didn't get hurt but that's not the point. The recent incidents reflect child abuse has become rampant among nannies and kintergartens. Many nanies or carers are not suitable and disqualified. It is time to raise the threshold to ensure those fit for the job enter the profession.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 10:01:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 12:04:11 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-12-12 13:35
Unlike kindergarten abuse, some parents who abuse often view it as physical discipline to teach th ...

Well, in this case, the police had identified the mother from the video and is investgating.  Any explanation for why the mother treated her own child so violently?  Reminds me of my thread, "Violent Women"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 17:37:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-12 09:45
Eggscuse me: did the baby get hurt, injured? Apparently not.
And in kindergartens - the recent RY ...

re: Today the Chinese parents, spoilt and often filthy wealthy (with an emphasis on "filthy"!) think their money buys everything and they do not have to lift their own fingers to do any work. Many of them are totally inept at raising children. When their child steps on their nerves they holler and slap their own child too but that is not illegal, is it?

Ol'chap; your personal unfeeling towards the Chinese Nation does not entitle you to spread your personal unhappiness - over and over again.
Forumites getting ill feelings about your rants...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.