Author: pnp

Are The Chinese Losing Their Ability To Write Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-25 11:32:30 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2017-11-24 19:34
this is normal phenomena that Chinese like me can't write down a simple character when needing. many ...

So you think it is alright to forget how to write? Btw, the word 'ganga' is very common, not a rarely used word.  If the average Chinese can forget such a common word,  can you imagine how many other words have been forgotten?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-25 11:47:43 |Display all floors
It is impossible, maybe you pretended us for TV effects, for example, just edit the part of people can not write.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-25 11:50:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-11-25 11:54
Jessiewow Post time: 2017-11-25 11:47
It is impossible, maybe you pretended us for TV effects, for example, just edit the part of people c ...

I don't understand what you are trying to say, but I guess you are saying I edited the news to show only those who couldn't write; you are so wrong, I never could edit it, I watched with surprise that all those surveyed could not write a simple Chinese word!  Why don't you try it out yourself; go out to the streets and ask passers-by to write it; if you are lucky only a few could write, if not. none could write.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-26 13:29:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-11-26 13:30

When the calculator was introduced many people all over the world forgot how to do simple arithmatics; they couldn't get their sums right without hopping on to the calculator. Another example of how a modern gadget blunts the brain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 00:36:04 |Display all floors
Non-phonetic alphabets are clumsy. The traditional Mandarin ideographs should be confined to "high culture" and replaced by pinyin in ordinary use. That will also increase the spread of Mandarin as a global language.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-27 12:47:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 13:22:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-27 12:47
Did you know that people throughout the whole world are slowly becoming unable to write due to th ...

Yes, I know that, and that is why I am highlighting this problem for the relevant authorities to take action before it is too late, when more and more Chinese people forget how to write Chinese, probably can't even write their own name in Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.