Views: 16022|Replies: 10

Should students running records be marked or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-1 15:45:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by senoritazhao at 2017-11-1 15:46

running.PNG

A university in Wuhan, Hubei province, recently launched a fitness app to encourage students to exercise, the Paper reported on Wednesday.

Hubei University of Economics requires its students to run at least 30 times a semester, and only one record each day will be added to undergraduate's PE result.

For freshman and sophomore students, their running record will account for 30 percent of PE result. Junior students have to finish the required running times before they take the physical fitness test.

From 6 am to 10 pm, students can sign in the app that will give them two fixed sites according to their location in the campus. Students can get a record after they clock in the two set sites.

Data shows that 11,000 students are using the app and the average mileage has reached 10 kilometers from October 16 to 26.

Cui Gaoyuan, director dean of sports economics and management school, told the Paper, the university launched the app in order to encourage students to exercise more and form a good habit.

Liu Yue, a student from school of journalism, who runs at least three kilometers a day, said, "The record is related to our results, so it is good to encourage us to do exercise."

Li Yongen, a student from sports management major, said, "I run and go to gym four or five times a week. I think running to fulfill tasks may influence exercise quality."

Cui said students will fail if they are found cheating in running.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-1 20:29:00 |Display all floors
Director dean has no innovation encouraging students to form good habit . Luckily , I have been graduated .

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-2 09:19:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 19:31:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tonysong2000 at 2017-11-2 21:01
seneca Post time: 2017-11-2 09:19
There will be an increase in student deaths due to heart attacks.

you mean that program let those student the heart attack? not reasonable, doing exercise will help those students to form good habit and healthy.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 19:34:20 |Display all floors
less and less young people like exercise. on the contrary, but more and more elderly folks prefer to take physical exercise for their longer life.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-2 20:40:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 21:06:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tonysong2000 at 2017-11-2 21:07
seneca Post time: 2017-11-2 20:40
I do not "means", I mean!!! Why do all Chinese internalise this wrong Chinglish?
I don[t think  ...

sorry to make mistake when spelling. now I re-edited my sentence, anyhow thank your correction! young people never be cherish their body until their recognizing the importance of the health.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.