Author: cestmoi

Crude Oil Priced in RMB?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-25 15:06:17 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-10-25 00:19
Here's a news item on the Chinese law banning "forced shopping" in tour groups;

So no visits to s ...

Alright, so even organized visits to shops is banned in China. In that aspect China is ahead of many foreign countries, at least in the way they treat Chinese tour operators.

Could be that visitors to foreign countries from nearly anywhere else are languagewise more proficient and not so much dependant of tour guides.

I would also link this to our preceding discussion about Chinese preferring to use UnionPay abroad, instead of for example exchanging and paying local in currency themselves. Subpar knowledge of English language, which puts them at mercy of tour guides, could be accompanied with equal shortcomings in things like handling foreign currencies, which puts them at "mercy" of UnionPay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-26 19:31:16 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-10-23 06:39
I make my living in international trade so I am quite familiar with how the international financia ...

Doesn't seem like you have any operational experience based on your answers.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.