Author: pnp

Traffic Police Must Strictly Enforce Pedestrian Right Of Way At Zebra Crossings!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-27 15:10:49 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-27 12:23
The suggestion in my thread for all pedestrians at zebra crosings to wave down approaching cars is ...

Good luck to you if you encounter one motorist who is checking his/her phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 16:22:18 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-9-27 15:10
Good luck to you if you encounter one motorist who is checking his/her phone.

I am not that stupid, I wave from the roadside, not in the middle of the road, they always notice it, and slow  down to a halt,  then I venture forward with all the locals following behind!  And to emphasise the point, I always point to the zebra lines on the road for the attention of the drivers!  I want to educate each and everyone I stopped!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 08:13:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2017-9-28 08:14

More than half of today’s car owners are the pedestrians of yesterday and they might know how to drive and what the rules are.
But now they are in the driver’s seat and do what they have learned from the experienced and had to cope with until the day they became "New Rich" brother & sisters...
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-28 09:39:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 13:11:14 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2017-9-28 08:13
More than half of today’s car owners are the pedestrians of yesterday and they might know how to dr ...

Yes, many motorists were pedestrians of yesterday, but once they get behind the wheels they forget the traffic rules which they had to learn to pass the driving test.  Many have become rich overnight, but haven't learned how to drive in a civilised manner, like I said, they have become rich before they have become civilised!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 13:45:11 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2017-9-28 08:13
More than half of today’s car owners are the pedestrians of yesterday and they might know how to dr ...

Yes, many motorists of today were pedestrians of yesterday, but they quickly gorget the traffic rules which they had learned to pass the driving test.  And manybhave become rich almist overnight before tgeyngad time to grow up to be civic minded.  They have become rich before they have bevome civilised!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 20:27:41 |Display all floors
Nice to see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.