Author: SherrySongSHSF

Both sides to be blamed for Charlottesville violence: Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-19 10:51:27 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-19 06:48
I think Arnold Schwarzenegger said it best.  He put out a great video addressing the tragedy.
====== ...
There are not two sides to hatred.

Yup, the left wing fascists beat the living daylights out of the right wing Nazis unintentionally all morning.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 10:55:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fatdragon at 2017-8-19 16:33
seneca Post time: 2017-8-19 09:42
What are you talking about? Mr Obama did not install any regime in Ukraine; the Ukrainians did tha ...
Mr Obama did not install any regime in Ukraine; the Ukrainians did that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mi ... n-in_b_4938747.html

https://www.infowars.com/us-backed-neo-nazi-party-given-key-roles-in-ukrainian-government/

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/06/12/u-s-house-admits-nazi-role-in-ukraine/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/07/13/the-mess-that-nuland-made/

(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 22:17:58 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-19 10:51
Yup, the left wing fascists beat the living daylights out of the right wing Nazis unintentionall ...

What news have you been watching?  It was the other way around.

Regardless, even if your version were true - it would be a good thing.

Fck Nazis.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-19 22:33:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-19 09:47
Since when has hatred ever done anything correct? Since when has hatred helped found a new and jus ...

So now you are defending America's domestic terrorist groups?  You're siding with the nazis and kkk?

I guess there isn't a terrorist group not worth defending in your book.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 01:09:30 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-19 09:05
Perhaps the white communities have already done their bit by tearing down the statues and creat ...

Heavily armed left-wing?  You got to be kidding me.  All the pro-gun people are on the right.  The left is largely anti-gun.

In the weeks prior to this rally, these hate groups advertised that they would be heavily armed.  Showing up to rallies openly carrying weapons is a right-wing thing to do, not a left-wing thing.

The neo-nazis and kkk came heavily armed and with their own riot gear and shields.  They advertised they were ready for a battle.  The real question should be - if all this was known, why didn't the city properly prepare for this?   Other cities which have had these groups require the police to remove all weapons before gathering to demonstrate.  It almost seems like the city just let the violence happen.  Police were so outnumbered they were helpless to stop the violence.  But all of it could of been avoided with better city planning.  Makes you wonder...

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 08:52:29 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-20 01:09
Heavily armed left-wing?  You got to be kidding me.  All the pro-gun people are on the right.  The ...

Both sides showed up carrying arms and looking for a fight. Guns were not used any more than your granny uses her gun in Walmart disputes.

Yes they did just let the violence happen. If two groups want a fight then why not let them hospitalise themselves rather than the police. Strategically I gather the police would have lost. Perhaps they should stage the next confrontation in a stadium and sell tickets.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-20 09:19:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-8-19 22:17
What news have you been watching?  It was the other way around.

Regardless, even if your version  ...

I think that you will find that both sides gave as good as they got and both sides deserved what they got. There are civilised ways in a democracy to make a point of protest and choosing direct confrontation isn't one of them. If it is then perhaps the time is right to issue politicians with baseball bats and let them loose to determine the direction the country should take. Personally, I'm all for it - it would certainly mess up Trump's comb over.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.