Author: SherrySongSHSF

Both sides to be blamed for Charlottesville violence: Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-16 22:59:25 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-8-16 02:46
"violence in the town which claimed three lives"
The violence killed one woman and the other two was ...

Pathetic and Dumb Caucasoid America..,

"What about 'WHITE LIVES' matters"? Are white lives chopped livers???

Though DJT is exceptionally discreet about his or his none-altright stuffs, I doubt however if he would put up with it if -- Ivanka girl brings home a Kan*e W*est and introduce the guy to him: Daddy, meet your future son inlaw...

And similarly, he would probably die if Trump Junior and the other siblings would brings home a Condi or a Vanessa of kind and say: Daddy, this is my "Sometimes The Sun Will Go Around The Moon type of Best For Last or my Kevin Kosners' kind of a Body Guard"...

Yes, what about "White Lives" Matters as well?

I hope and I pray that this kind of an AltRight [ 民族精神 ] may somehow and in someway find its way to China and to Chinese society the world over...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 23:17:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-8-16 08:04
LCSULLA Post time: 2017-8-16 03:55
So on the one side, there are supremacists who stand for oppression, segregation, genocide.
On the o ...

Racial integrity... Yes, racial integrity, LCS...
There's no oppression, segregation, or genocide practuced... Those were the days and this is now...

The only one's genocided upon here are whites... They have become a dying or heavily diluted and adultered race... That just can't be a good feeling for anyone or society victimized by it...

Whites have rights, too, don't they?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 23:17:57 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-8-16 20:46
Hear hear

Let's not normalize these demonstrations, there is nothing normal or decent  ...

Yeah, I constantly read the tiki torch demonstrators transcribed to having chanted "You will not replace us"
I've clearly heard a lot of them screaming "Jews will not replace us" a very, very clear and definete rethoric without any sugar coating what they stand for.
No need to use downplaying terms they named themselves with alternatively to outright as f4scicts.

It's not a harmless "alt-right" it's what we over hear explain as "the reason your school friends grand-grand dads lived in Argentinia".

The only valid Reason for an American to show a N4zi flag is, having captured it in Battle.
'Cuz real Americans don't march with Nazis - they killed them.

It's disappointing and bitter to see how much the makers of Iron Sky overestimated the need for f4scism to disguise itself in order to spread in and take hold of in the USofA.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 00:02:16 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-8-16 04:46
Hear hear

Let's not normalize these demonstrations, there is nothing normal or decent  ...

Neo-Nazi, KKK and alt-Right:

"Whites have rights too don't they?"

"Isn't the constitution instituted for whites, too?

Dumb white bimbos of CNN... They have no idea how lucky they are to be blist with a white ass.. These bimbos are so racially righteous, or so they are preprogrammed to believe, now believes they needed to smere themselves with darker pigments so as to make a point or statement. How stupid of them...  

I feel for the whites for where they have gotten themselves in in Charle Darwin's Theory of Evolution and similarly [ same bliss ] can be said of Asian bimbo everywhere in the wirld now days...

How sad for Whites and for Asians the dumb bimbos they have in their midst...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 08:51:23 |Display all floors
Whites have rights, too, don't they?

The nazis, KKK members, and white nationalists are not marching and rioting and committing acts of terror because they are oppressed or unequal. These racists were rioting because they want to rip the rights of others from their hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 10:30:47 |Display all floors

American Business Elites Turn their Backs on Trump

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2017-8-17 10:42

test.May American CEOs find Trump's vocal support of neo-Nazi, KKK and "alt-Rights" intellectually and morally unpalatable, the are resigning from presidential advisory councils.

There are no 2 sides to the story. There is just one side, the side of legal and civil rights as befitting a civilized nation and as stated in the US Constitution.

Even his most ardent GOP supporters are turning against him, people like McConnell.

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-17 11:05:11 |Display all floors
"George Orwell wrote in his book 1984: “The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” People do not want to be destroyed. They will fight against attempts to do so. Taking down monuments or statues without a very wide consent will split a society. A large part of the U.S. people voted for Trump. One gets the impression that the current wave of statue take downs is seen as well deserved "punishment" for those who voted wrongly - i.e. not for Hillary Clinton. While many Trump voters will dislike statues of Robert Lee, they will understand that dislike the campaign to take them down even more. " By Moon Of Alabama
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.