Views: 15284|Replies: 75

Both sides to be blamed for Charlottesville violence: Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-16 17:01:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SherrySongSHSF at 2017-8-16 17:01

WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump said Tuesday that both the left and the right contributed to the violence in Charlottesville in Virginia state over the weekend.

"I think there's blame on both sides. I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either," Trump said during a press conference in Trump Tower in New York city.

"You had a group on one side that was bad, you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, but nobody wants to say that," Trump said.

Trump said the alt-left group were also "charging at the alt-right with clubs." "Do they have any problems? I think they do," he said.

Further questioning the leftist groups who rallied for taking down a statue of Confederate general Robert Lee in Charlottesville, Trump said the trend of abolishing memorials of figures associated with slavery was concerning.

"So this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson's coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after?" he said, adding "where does it stop?"

Trump also defended his initial response to the violence by saying that he was avoiding jumping to conclusion before gathering all the facts.

Trump came under attacks Saturday after stating that "many sides" displayed violence in the town which claimed three lives. He clarified on Monday that white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan were among the groups that instigated the violence.(News from chinadaily)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 18:46:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1626548377 at 2017-8-16 18:56

"violence in the town which claimed three lives"
The violence killed one woman and the other two was a helicopter accident.  The US news make a big deal out of trump who didn't say anything about the "many sides" on Saturday, afterall he made a comment on Monday which wasn't his words, it was the words of the WH personal which he read from a telepromter, and anyone who saw that speech, you can see it look like he had a serious heartburn (he didn't want to say that)
In any case, america must live with this idiot, afterall he's your president.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 19:55:26 |Display all floors
So on the one side, there are supremacists who stand for oppression, segregation, genocide.
On the other side counter protestors who merely insist on and uphold their civil rights.
The former has engaged in terrorism on the other side.

There is no equal blame for those targeted for anything up to genocide by the first group speaking out against that.
And there can't be a compromise on the civil rights.
That's B/S

At the same time, let's not forget or deny that in china the second would happily branded as troublemakers against any better established equivalent to the first group. This is the fact.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 20:03:23 |Display all floors
Eh, I should copy my text before sending.

One side is standing for 0ppression, discr1mination, s3gregation up to g3n0cide of any group different to them, inst1gating v10lence for that.
The other is merely uph0lding and ins1sting upon their c1v1l r1ghts as counterpr0testors.
The former did engage in t3rr0rism against the later.

There is no c0mpr0mise on those c1v1l r1ghts, there is no equal bl4me to the second for not agreeing to the first. There can't be. That's bs.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 20:09:20 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2017-8-16 20:03

One side is standing for 0ppression, discr1mination, s3gr ...

At the same time, let's not forget that at h0me, chyna would happily brand and condemn the SECOND group as "tr0ublemakers" against the equivalent of the better established first group in this.
Now that's happening in the US, they see the wrong, why still not at home though?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 20:46:56 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2017-8-16 20:03

One side is standing for 0ppression, discr1mination, s3gr ...

Hear hear

Let's not normalize these demonstrations, there is nothing normal or decent about the neo-Nazi, KKK and alt-Right,  do not let them do the "Kristallnacht" again.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-16 20:49:49 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-8-16 18:46
"violence in the town which claimed three lives"
The violence killed one woman and the other two was ...

The only problem is, their President has the biggest military on earth and more nuclear bombs than any other nation. And his is not in control of his urges and emotions.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.